Reviews for Imminence
kenegi chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
(v[]v)
(O[]O)
monkey kix ass chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
yeah. i'm glad that you've adopted the story. hope you get around to updating again soon.
duchessme chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
is this the end?
its a good this s dfinetly ,are there more chapters comin soon?
Noxy the Proxy chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
Please update again. This is a really neat story. I look foreword to the next chapter.
Mcnitra chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
great more please
Guest chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
OMG! OMG! OMG! This is AWESOME! please update asap!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
You know how "man" is singular and "men" is plural? Yeah, it's the same thing with "woman" and "women."
LadyXSidian chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
When a character such as tiny Kakashi shows up, I wish to envision thus: the protagonist apologizing to those around him, pouncing on the stiff, all the while saying 'Smile! Smile dimmit! Become a human being or I swear I will prank you hard everyday of your existence!'. Would not all our Naruto-verse difficulties be resolved in such a manner, I ask you? Thanks for the story!
roy23 chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
Good chapter. Bring up more actions please! Update soon!
Amyethious chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
please continue
sisko66002 chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
Very nice, I will be eagerly awaiting future chapters.
Crypton89 chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
I've seen this story before, but it was a long time ago and unfortunately it disappeared from my favorites list, which is the reason why I am quite happy right now.
holyhastes chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
*poke*
Wandering Crimson Sage chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
So far I haven't seen any real changes. Are most of them going to be coming after the previous author left off, or do you have a more sinister plot up your sleeve?

Anyway, I loved the previous one, and I love this one. :)

I do hope you finish it...I always hate when good timetravels drop off the face of the earth...