Reviews for Spirits in the Woods
Aileil chapter 12 . 9/3/2013
That was truly hilarious and well written, I very much appreciate your handling of these characters. I am also grateful for the level of detail included in this lovely tale.
laura.jalbert1 chapter 12 . 6/9/2013
Totally believable story. Spike was yummy. I was afraid to get to the end, but I was not disappointed. Thank you for that.
PtJ chapter 12 . 5/25/2013
A good story line and excellent dialogue. A fun read!
FFLjm12B chapter 12 . 5/17/2013
Loved It - great story from such a small but great Spike & Buffy moment of the series. Hope you plan on working together again.
shazza chapter 12 . 4/13/2013
SO WELL WRITTEN, IT HAD ME ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT FROM CHAPTER 1. AS FOR THE ENDING, PURE GENIUS. THANK YOU FOR AN EXTREMELY ENJOYABLE READ. SHAZZA
Seapea chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
I finally had a chance to read this. Quite entertaining. Loved Spike's softening toward Buffy and Willow. And his freakout about his destiny. Well done! And since I camp in the Sierras quite often, I will not have any worries thanks to Buffy and Spike.
Dianthus chapter 12 . 1/3/2013
The ending was a bit evil, but I enjoyed it all the same. Well done!
Dianthus chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Xander's line about driving into an alternate universe made me laugh. I really liked your description of the manitou.
Rachel chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
such a great story. I of course do wish there was more to the story, by that I mean an epilogue where spike and buffy get together, but I understand that wasn't the point of this story. haha. it was a really cute interpretation of the episode Pangs. job well done ]
darkeyesgirl chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
yes ! cant wait for the next chapter! happy new years!
rgdvii chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
Please let there be a sequel.
MaireAilbhe chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
OMG! Such a perfect ending to a perfect story. LOL, poor Buffy! Wish I could see her face when she sees that destiny! :D And OMG some more for the single greatest line in any story EVER. You know which one I'm talking about. God, I love you guys. (And Spike.)
kim kelly chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
Love the story will there be a sequel?
Rachel chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
oh yay! im so glad willow and giles went back to normal as well as the wolf. that was a nice surprise. I didn't see a date posted for the next update...this isn't the end is it?!
MaireAilbhe chapter 11 . 12/28/2012
Yay, Mr. Wolf is okay! And Spike! And everyone! Plus, I love how Spike calmed Willow down. This whole story I've loved their conversations and interactions so much. Okay, I forgive you for almost killing me with the last chapter ending! :D