Reviews for Innocent Innocence
Azu26 chapter 26 . 1/14
It was sad, but amazing. So much so, that Im crying my eyeballs out at this point.
Azu26 chapter 23 . 1/14
How sad! Oh god its making me cry...
Azu26 chapter 18 . 1/14
Cute how Aaron is 'the man of the house'
Azu26 chapter 17 . 1/14
The fact that Aaron likes soba like Kanda is really cute!
Azu26 chapter 7 . 1/14
Oh snap...triplets...
Azu26 chapter 5 . 1/14
Some unisex Baby names I personally like are Sora, Yuki, Akira and Kana. But since there are more chapters already I know you already have a name
Tyki075 chapter 26 . 9/29/2014
I'm sobbing, god dammit the tears aren't stopping! That was amazing... Sad but amazing, shit, the tears won't stop god dammit.
akanehearts chapter 26 . 9/7/2014
i think i'm gonna cry now. btw beautiful story.
cutenerdypanda1224 chapter 26 . 8/25/2014
This made me cry D': but it was cute:3 u are really gd hope u make more stories this awsome
WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I cant stop crying:( :)
Nyan nyan nyan chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I cryed on chapter 25 and kept crying to the end nya how do you write something this sad
Flawed Fire chapter 26 . 7/9/2014
Damn... I cried at chapter 24, then cried more all the way to the end.
Yuki Walker-The Kitsune chapter 26 . 6/26/2014
I'm crying because of the emotion in this story
Sentimentalstori chapter 26 . 6/23/2014
My God, you did it again! Thanks to you I can't stop crying now!
I love how Allen got to be with his kids even after what happened. So beautiful, so beautiful.

-Elsa
Sentimentalstori chapter 25 . 6/23/2014
Wow... I have never cried over a fic... I don't know if it's because I heard today that one close person to our family died or because this scene was so touching, maybe both.

Either way, such a lovely fic. I loved the children and how happy Allen was with them. Great job!

- Elsa
abby21010 chapter 26 . 4/24/2014
A beautiful ending to an amazing story. I was awestruck at how fantastic the plot was, the story had me in tears through the entire thing and even while writing this review.
I can't wait to read more of your stories.