Reviews for Take a Chance
Explicitly Simple chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Never read a story like this before! It's quite interesting. I like it, I really do. I hope Theo warms up to this new relationship, because it seems like he deserves it!
Couture Girl chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
Good way to ending chapter two! I want more! Okay there's so many things that made me tear up a bit of sadness or happiness really. First by Luna, wow she's just so wonderful really and I won't ever stop saying this, won't get tired of it, I smiled like crazy when she kissed Theodore and when Draco said that she's obsessed about Theo and thinks that he's awesome! n_n *fangirl* And now to the sad part, the dead flowers made me cried a bit :'( and you used Katherine! *hugs you tight* Thank you! The way you wrote the part from when it says he was too young to understand from the point he left the room, wow beautiful, it was haunting and that's what I liked about it, I can see Katherine saying that and actually having that look you described when seeing the dead flower. The mentions of Abelard are great as well and it just makes Theodore even a better character, he's NOT perfect and you're showing that! *bows down* Really that's how I see Theo, a man who had problems, traumas and is not over them still. It makes him better in the end because he faces them and I can't wait, seeing how Luna is crazy about him that soon he will become to the Theodore I see him as and I hope you will make him. Wonderful chapter Gamma and I'm sorry for the long review! I'll stop!

P.S. the part of, friends sharing a girlfriend reminded me of the movie Savages, *sigh* I can imagine their sex life now not the three being together, just Luna/Draco or Luna/Theo for some reason, I think that would be good to tell us as readers, because I feel there will be a difference..ehh now it's getting longer! I'll tell you later!

Much love!

C.G.
Midnight Lilly chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Interesting...
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Luna is so Luna and so sexual! I love it :D The last line made me laugh out loud. And I must confess, this is my first threesome (sexual) I have read and where all three are participating. So you can say this is my first slash (sexual) as well n_n My! You have taken my innocence away! I loved it, really. Like I knew I would :D although I would have liked Theodore (I imagine him this way) to have participated more, not deprived himself of his lust, stop fisting his hands and touch and shag! But I feel he was like this because this all new to him and when one is faced with something new and alien to them they tend to act this way-so kudos on that! It was on character really. The smut was superb really, it puts mine to shame :'( And ah! I can't see as Theodore being bisexual but this was hot and well it made me blush and well Draco would make anyone bisexual n_n and Luna! Can't stop gushing about her! She's just so great :D! Thank you for dedicating this to me *hugs and cries* It means so much! As for the banner, I found the problem, I was doing something wrong but my internet connection sucks and its taking to long! Wonderful job on the first chapter and I'll be going to the second!

Much love!

C.G.
Shira Lansys chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
This... is amazing. I love threesome relationships where it isn't just sex!