Reviews for Secrets of the heart
InconsciousSin chapter 21 . 11/24
I cried during this story. I'm so sorry for the loss you had to endure, but I'm so thankful you channeled that into something so beautiful for others to enjoy. You are very talented. I couldn't stop reading this once I started.. It was amazing. One of my favorite red x and starfire fics. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!
Alytiger chapter 21 . 9/14
It is most definitely X and then they date for realsies and then he stops being a criminal and then they get married and have lots of babies and live happily ever after.
The End
fuzzy1713 chapter 21 . 8/9
So I just found this story today and I'm already finished. It's been a few years since you finished, but I wanted to tell you how much I loved it. You're writing was brilliant and made it even more difficult for me to decide who I like for Star. The bonus ending for your friend (the threesome) was absolutely perfect. Great way to end a rather emotional fic!
PrettyKitty Luvs U chapter 21 . 7/1
I started crying at the end of the story. It was so beautifully written and portrayed. God! I love it. Thanks so much for writing such a master piece :) hahaha... The last part had me laughing like a lunatic.

Great job.
jhamerter chapter 21 . 6/4
This was absolutely great. I loved the story. You did an excellent job. I look forward to reading the rest of your stories.
XgoldenxshipsX chapter 21 . 5/29
That second ending, though. :D
XgoldenxshipsX chapter 11 . 5/28
I'm sorry about what happened. I wish you love and luck.

GGolla chapter 3 . 4/15
So is red-x dating star?
RainToLullaby chapter 21 . 10/26/2014
Oh Lordy, this story was exactly what I needed. It was a very enjoyable, influential read. I honestly liked how you wrote them to be so human, perks and faults in all, and the fact that despite these faults, forgiveness and love can be found and thrown upon. Very beautiful. I also loved the little flinx tidbit you did there, that and I just about burst laughing about the whole gizmo situation.

Also not only was the plot on point, but your characterization was on fleek, you get it girl. You pulled off redx and starfire like it was gold.

Overall, I don't know, reading this, it felt very real. Very imaginative. And very endearing. You did an outstanding job.

(Je sais ce que la mort a le goût, et je dois encore le vaincre, mais peut-être, peut-être dans l' avenir, nous envoyer mes salutations et mes douleurs, une compréhension commune de ce que la vie nous a donné et plus. Je suis désolé pour votre perte, je suis vraiment. Son jamais facile de perdre un être cher.)
Ms0Nicole0 chapter 21 . 6/27/2014
Ugh, I love this fic so much.. I hope writing this helped you heal a little.
Sarah a chapter 21 . 2/26/2014
I loved it! Your such an AWESOME writer! Keep up the good work!
Hanna chapter 21 . 12/30/2013
This is an amazing story. Although I'm a die hard shipper of Starire and Robin, this has made me have a new ship. I like to believe it was Red X who showed up, because starfire had said she loved seeing him in "normal clothes." And he was very comfortable not wearing his mask. I'm dying to know who you believe was behind the door! Please tell me!
MarieZenalou chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
I must say, your characterization is spot on. I can clearly tell you must be a very long time and loyal fan to get even the smallest of the Titan universe down. The dialogue is believable and is evenly paced. That, and the fact you don't rely on older conversations the titans had in the show to fill some space. I noticed that you avoid that tedious cliche. I also like how you made Starfire more willful than her usual self but you kept it within reason.
simmonej chapter 21 . 8/6/2013
I really liked the story. Many people say I'm very sensitive, but I know really believe what they say because I cried when he left
ligeisa chapter 21 . 8/6/2013
Even though this isn't your usual Robstar, you still manage to blow me away with this one. Now, you've somehow also turned me into a fan of Red X x Starfire. I don't know what they call it, Redfire? RedStar? It is indeed a darker fic but I'm glad that you didn't choose to kill Starfire, I think this ending worked out for the best not too dark but still bittersweet. I've never read the comics and I've never been very interested in superheroes outside of the Teen Titans, but your fics have shown me its appeal. You bring out so much life and personality to the other heroes which whom I'm only vaguely familiar with and you subtly explore the intricacies and subtleties in their relationships. I'm afraid that if I start reading comics now, I'll be disappointed with them as I'll be comparing it against your sophisticated narrative. Great job on this!