Reviews for Secrets of the heart
Sarah a chapter 21 . 2/26
I loved it! Your such an AWESOME writer! Keep up the good work!
Hanna chapter 21 . 12/30/2013
This is an amazing story. Although I'm a die hard shipper of Starire and Robin, this has made me have a new ship. I like to believe it was Red X who showed up, because starfire had said she loved seeing him in "normal clothes." And he was very comfortable not wearing his mask. I'm dying to know who you believe was behind the door! Please tell me!
MarieZenalou chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
I must say, your characterization is spot on. I can clearly tell you must be a very long time and loyal fan to get even the smallest of the Titan universe down. The dialogue is believable and is evenly paced. That, and the fact you don't rely on older conversations the titans had in the show to fill some space. I noticed that you avoid that tedious cliche. I also like how you made Starfire more willful than her usual self but you kept it within reason.
simmonej chapter 21 . 8/6/2013
I really liked the story. Many people say I'm very sensitive, but I know really believe what they say because I cried when he left
ligeisa chapter 21 . 8/6/2013
Even though this isn't your usual Robstar, you still manage to blow me away with this one. Now, you've somehow also turned me into a fan of Red X x Starfire. I don't know what they call it, Redfire? RedStar? It is indeed a darker fic but I'm glad that you didn't choose to kill Starfire, I think this ending worked out for the best not too dark but still bittersweet. I've never read the comics and I've never been very interested in superheroes outside of the Teen Titans, but your fics have shown me its appeal. You bring out so much life and personality to the other heroes which whom I'm only vaguely familiar with and you subtly explore the intricacies and subtleties in their relationships. I'm afraid that if I start reading comics now, I'll be disappointed with them as I'll be comparing it against your sophisticated narrative. Great job on this!
ilysfmdemetri chapter 21 . 7/28/2013
Ahhh! you have fulfilled my (redx, star) ship! Its funny, X had to hit on her once and I wanted them together for life?! lmfao. this was amazing. thank you for writing this for us! :)
Guest chapter 21 . 7/17/2013
I'm starting to like the RedX and Starfire love team :D
junebird28 chapter 21 . 7/8/2013
Finishing this epilogue has me experiencing mixed emotions. On the one hand, I'm happy because it was a fantastic story with an amazing ending. Even though I love Starfire with Robin, Red X is just to cool to pass up. On the other hand, this is the most recent thing you've posted and I don't know what to do with myself anymore.

But this story was a great one. So many things I love. This new ship is awesome, like I said. Your writing style is impeccable. The timeline thing is one of my favorite styles and you did it amazingly. The whole Gizlet thing was priceless, even if the idea that Gizmo has a girl is disturbing. And the very end of the epilogue was hilarious. The actual epilogue was also very good. It left it open ended enough that people could interpret who they would want it to be, especially considering that I can see why people would have a problem with X. In my mind, I want it to be X. They meshed perfectly in this. Definitely better than your BB/Star fic in my opinion, but that may be because Raven and BB are still together.

Anyways, I'm rambling. I have adored my Kry binge and I am hoping that you will be writing more things. Your stories are so fantastic and engaging and I hope to one day be able to write as well as you. It takes true skill to think up things so well and it's great, so I commend you for that. You really do think of everything in the stories and your effort shows. You have such a massive range top think of so many different scenarios and you are phenomenal with the character personalities. You make them all shine. Thank you for writing all of this, it is really awesome and I really hope you'll write more! For now, I guess I'll just have to make myself content with reading your favorites :D
junebird28 chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
I just wanted to take the time out to say I am so sorry about your brother. I know you've probably heard it a thousand times, but it's saddening to hear it. This story, though, so far, is an incredible outcome and I completely understand the pairing now. I really don't mind the RedX/Star. He's one of my favorite characters. So far orcs extremely engaging and I loved the disjointed plot lines. It's something that can be really bad if done incorrectly, but you nailed it. Can't wait to finish
pinkisalwaysin chapter 21 . 4/5/2013
Just wanted to say that I found this story sometime this morning and couldn't stop reading until I hit the very end! Some people may be annoyed with the main couple, but I thought everything was well thought out and well executed. I've never read such a good RedXStar story before. Superb, I always enjoy reading your works :D
Someone chapter 21 . 4/2/2013
This story is simply amazing. Im so happy I got the chance to read it. It really touched me and I almost cried (wait! I did cry...) when redx left Starifire, This just so amazing, Im amazed. This story is just wonderful (I know I repeat myself alot). Aslo I really love the ending, where we can imagine what will happen. In my case, its redx coming back to Star :D
Anyhow, I really can't wait to read your other fanfic because you're simply an amazing writer. Keep on the good work.
Raven AKA Birdsteeth chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
I have read all of your fanfiction on this account and I'm addicted. Its simply amazing and I love how you bring the stories and characters to life.

But... The Texan accent is a bit stereotypical, eh? I was born and raised there and I don't know anybody that says, "howdy" unless we're making fun of the stereotype. Ah well, it made me laugh.

Thanks for all of your stories!
ariana123321 chapter 21 . 3/14/2013
love 3
Rogan-Merthur-Whouffle chapter 21 . 3/9/2013
AM I the only one who laughed my butt off at the end?
Chronos guardian chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I really loved this story, now could you tell me who was at the door? I really want to know.