Reviews for Never cross path with a Black
menright6 chapter 16 . 4/12
this story so far is very, very good. thank you very much!
Minxflow chapter 39 . 3/28
Great chapter! I loved the pranks (still laughing at the drunk elves), I wish I could borrow some of the owls for my own letters which seem to get lost sometimes... I mean delivering them to the Valar that's an amazing feat, hope they got a big reward for that!
Thanks for a great story.
dont7 chapter 39 . 3/26
omg i love it.
FleurSuoh chapter 22 . 3/26
Reading your beginning author's note on Celebrian made me think of Helena and Rowena Ravenclaw in that Helena hated being compared to her mother so she stole the diadem and ran away
whrr.trudy chapter 39 . 3/26
Thank you for sharing your story. I enjoyed every minute of it, you have a gift and I hope you find time to continue writing.
setsuna1415 chapter 39 . 3/25
-dances-
RW28 chapter 39 . 3/25
I'm little sad to see this story ending. I loved it and the ending was good. Will the next story be also crossover?
whrr.trudy chapter 38 . 3/22
*gives author a cookie*
Can't wait for the next chapter :)
I love it...
xoxo
Minxflow chapter 38 . 3/19
Now I'm very curious about the next chapter at the same time I wish it wouldn't come to an end so soon. I know I'm that weird. I really enjoy how you put in those easy going scenes of humor into your story and how you lift the tense feeling of seriousness.
foxy4 chapter 1 . 3/19
just discovered this story and can't stop reading
love how you paint the marshes and your take on the wraiths point of view
don't know yet what I think about -the pulling the splinter out of the shoulder part -will have to see first how you go on from here
k have to continue to read the next chapter
bye
Minxflow chapter 37 . 3/18
love it!
5 years has past? Are you kidding me? Did you forget that Lyra is still human and does NOT have all the time in the world?
setsuna1415 chapter 38 . 3/18