Reviews for Defining Family
FORD B chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
Awesome read and ending!
Loved the card!
bookdragon01 chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
OMG - the sequel to this will be grand!

I loved Pike's card. Having spent *hours* trying to find my beloved husband a card that didn't make me (and would therefore surely make him) want to retch or keel over in a diabetic coma, I truly wish I knew where Chris got that one.
FORD B chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
My condolences on you family and friends, as well as prayers.
Understand the winter bad road thing and i dont drive.

Great chapter as always!
bookdragon01 chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
First, my condolences on deaths coming in too closely spaced a 3.

Second, I bless the weather in Minnosota because this was marvelous. I especially love the idea of a guide to Bones' moods based on average # curses/per sentence.
FORD B chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
Great read!
Wahoogal06 chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
"Leonard McCoy was stunned silent. Well, praise Jesus from whom all blessings flow and many other types of happy bullshit."

Best. Lines. EVER! Literally had me rolling around on my bed laughing. Thanks for the update and for making my day!
bookdragon01 chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
The lol just keep coming! This was priceless. You could change the names and sell these stories as original fiction.
NrdyGrl chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Oh. My. God. Ethan walking in on Pike and Lynn? Genius! You say you aren't good at romance, but this was close to, if not, perfect. You weren't overly explicit but you still got your point across.

I loved how you got more Chekov into your story. I knew he had been mention before, but I was waiting for his real introduction. 'Cock-blocking'? Amazing.

I love these and I can't wait for the next chapter.

GO ANGRY BIRDS!

NG

P.S. Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes seeing as I typed this with a broken finger.
Wahoogal06 chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
I must admit I was not expecting an Angry Birds cake to be Len's big surprise; still, it was well worth it to get Jim to handcuff him and drag him out of the house. I'm glad you were able to include Chekov in this story too! It's so cute seeing him trying to figure out American culture and he could never go wrong with a Pike for a friend. Can't wait until the next chapter and thanks for sharing-so I was so late in leaving my review!
FORD B chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Great read and laughs!
I dont care for angry birds though. Never interested me.
bookdragon01 chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
This was epic. I halfway expected Kirk, Scotty and McCoy to be the ones to interrupt the scene in the kitchen, but Ethan was beyond perfect. Poor guy - nothing worse than visual evidence that your parents are still that into each other. :D
Anasazi Darkmoon chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
OMFG I'm dead! I'm dead and in the afterlife and typing this from beyond the grave because I died laughing my ass off at this chapter! XD Ethan walking in on his mom and dad getting frisky in the kitchen!? AND Chekov using the phrase "cock-blocked"!? -rolls around cackling and flailing- My upstairs neighbors are probably thinking I've lost my mind, I was laughing that hard!
bookdragon01 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This is fabulous. Can't wait for more.

btw, I hope you're doing better and won't need surgery, but if you're laid up ..hey, more time to write!
NrdyGrl chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Oh my god, I love this verse! Star Trek characters as cops plus NCIS? My two favorite things mixed together.

I was amazed at how you managed to be so spot on with the characters' personalities and mannerisms. I was also surprised that you seemed to be writing quite a bit of McCoy and Pike. I love it, but I figured you'd write more about Jim and McCoy. Anyway, I love these and I can't wait to see how the perpetual crotchety Sergeant will act on his birthday.

I also hope you get an idea for the ST/NCIS crossover sequel thing, if you're even still thinking about it.

Great job,
NG
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Finally, checking for a story once a week pays payed off! lovely story as always. I think the scene where Jim jumps on Bones is terrific. I mean, I've come to know your stories as humorous but I definately didn't expect that. Good job! and since I completely adore the Cop verse, I'm gonna beg for a quick update, and for more stories to come :)