Reviews for Restless
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I'm sad that I'm so late to the party as its not looking like there will be a ROTG 2... But Now that I have found this awesome movie, I immediately decided FrostFairy is super cute and should be canon.
I'm glad I found your story, despite how late I am coming into this fandom. Although I think the ending happened a little fast, it was a fun little read.
Pinnatus chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
I love this fic! Really cute and I love the JackxTooth interactions. The fluff is so sweet I have cavities! Very nice!
Itty-Aime chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
oh my god! now instesd of just buying the movie i will rent it a thousand times! btw i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this story and was wondering if you were continueing it... PLLLLLLLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CONTINUE IT! THIS IS SOOOOOOOOO GOOD! (っ‿)っ
WreckItRalphFan chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
That was so sweet! I REALLY wished for a kiss at the end of the movie, it was a little disappointing. I hope that you are right, I would LOVE a Rise Of The Guardians 2!
Your story was so amazing, I thought that it was really cute how Jack made the sculpture of Tooth without even thinking about it! You did a really great job!
PetuniaViolet chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Lovely :)
AND I HOPE THEY MAKE A ROTG 2 QAQ
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
OMG! They HAVE 2 make a second movie ! And Great Story!
JackFrostxToothFairy1fan chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
i love it, jack and tooth are my favorite characters in rise of the guardians and i also ship rainbow snowcone :)
The Shadow Gryphon chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Good story! Is there gonna be a sequel about their date?
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Very sweet, and I really liked the idea of the fic. You have a solid writing style. It might be comforting for you to know that it's actually not doing bad at all; it had a bad opening weekend but right now it's paid production costs and has made around $45 million in profits, once you subtract production costs, which is around what Wreck-it-Ralph made.
lil'storm chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Four thumbs up! :D thanks for making this story!
mjbaerman chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This was too cute! I can't wait to see more. I ship Jack/Tooth so hard. This was a delight!

Thanks for writing!
The 'Blur' Witch chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
aw. What a cute one shot. :D
Nightfury991 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Please, Please, Please say that you're going to be making more stories like this?

I loved it! Hoping for more like this

Nf991
Noire Salvatore chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Is this gonna be rated M on chap 2? hehe
thunder angel13 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Ahh loved the cuteness and the sweetness ;-)