Reviews for Whip Me, Beat Me, Show Me That You Care
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Awwww! :D
puck Finn chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Djinn,

Thanks for keeping this pairing alive for me in these mean times. The army is sending me Korea mid-year and I will eagerly await any Spock/Chapel you post

Pooka
murphycat chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I wasn't sure I liked this the first time I read it. So I have reread it. It is true to character. I agree that it takes anger and dangerous situations to trigger other emotions. And I really enjoyed the "silent" screwing. Not as much as they did, but it was cool!
Pearlkat chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Very nice.
grayroots chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Loved it. I love when you write Spock/Chapel without any third parties, cough, Kirk, Cough.
trekkfan chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I love that their relationship blossomed into double entendre (sp?). Unfortunately, it came natural with the Captain.
T'Lu chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I love your Spock & Christine stories! Their interactions are so complex and in character. Thank you for this one!
geriatricfool chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Really enjoyed this and was engrossed throughout It never ceases to amaze me how's by permutations you can do d for their developing relationship! This is my favourite of your recent works.
angym chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Yay!
Nocturnias chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I've never reviewed your fics, that I can think of. But I've read all your S/C. Thank you for being an excellent writer, and so prolific.
Aashlee Elizabeth chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
"But the beach is calling and he's given it to her. She doesn't imagine he's a hearts and flowers kind of guy, so this may be the closest thing she'll ever get from him."

I loved this. With Spock in the relationship arena, it's about subtlety. As much as she has self-esteem issues, he's just as uncertain when it comes to romantic attachments. Fortunately she can see and understand. She knows where he's trying (consciously or subconsciously) to take this. It's enough realization to be receptive to each tentative step as he takes them.
Satin Ragdoll chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Nice! Very nice. An accurate portrayal of the both of them.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I love a happy ending. Excuse me, a happy SPOCK/CHAPEL ending.
celticmusebooks chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
You are on fire woman! Another GREAT Spock/Chapel totally makes my day. I like the flash sequences-you are able to capture so much in such a small interval and they make for a fast paced, yet at the same time well fleshed out story.