Reviews for the Beatles in the Bahamas
thatoneguywholikesyogurt16 chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
CAN YOU CONTINUE THIS PLEASE?! .-.
singertobe chapter 10 . 8/2/2014
BLUE MEANIES!
Please update! There's a lack of good Beatles fanfiction that doesn't revolve around romance. It'd be a shame if you never finished this
missmclovin69 chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
Wow I really don't like reading that much but I just read the whole thing! It's very orginal, and the old British vocabulary is very authentic, overall a believable and interesting story! I haven't seen a fan fiction used as an actual FICTION story, they're usually just about making out with celebrities and such. But I really enjoyed this! The ONLY problem is that ou left us with a HUGE cliff hanger... and you updated well over a year ago! Pleeeeeeeease update! Thanks, Magenta xox
IFreakingLoveTheBeatles2267 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Hole... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
IFreakingLoveTheBeatles2267 chapter 10 . 5/19/2014
I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY AND I FREAKING LOVE THE BEATLES! I would totally take a picture of tiny Ringo and text it to all my friends!
Ann chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
"No Johnny! The brake! The brake!" absolutely cracked me up...thanks for writing this!
LennMcHarriStarr007 chapter 10 . 12/18/2013
Great Blue Meanies!
Please update soon I would like to read the rest. Story idea: As you finish the story have the magical guy make characters from their songs turn against them. It would be the Beatles quest to find a solution... ;)
Guest chapter 10 . 11/1/2013
Blue Meanies!
PeterTorkMonkeesPeaceLove chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Oh my Beatles I LOVED it :D
Evil behind the writer chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
Keep updating! PLEASE! And the monster, is Gonzo, from the muputs. He's blue and has a rather large nose.
Evil behind the writer chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
Chapter three was amazing! Poor Paul, he's my favorite Beatle (BlackBird being my favorite song. I played it on the guitar and sang it for my mum in the hospital, she has cancer...).
Thank you, cute story!
Poodlebrain chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
BLUE MEANIES! This is the best story ever! Okay... so, plot ideas, hmm... I've got nuthin... wow, writin's really hard...
Poodlebrain chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
Just gettin into trouble all over the place, ain't they? Well, I certainly hope they solve all of this. It's becomin a bit much. I'm startin to panic, ya know?
Poodlebrain chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
Oh noes! How are they going to get Ringo out of the hole?
Poodlebrain chapter 7 . 7/24/2013