Reviews for Fire
Youdon'tknowwho chapter 22 . 6/23/2014
I don't usually enjoy using such vulgar language, but...

You AWESOME MOTHERFUCKER.
inspibrain101 chapter 55 . 2/16/2014
They HAVE to bring Jenny back into the show at some point. Otherwise, why would they do the whole 'survived and took off in a spaceship to see the stars' teaser? Unless they just wanted to be mean...
Hog Draconis chapter 54 . 2/5/2014
Favorite!

-Draconis
the ticking clock chapter 55 . 12/28/2013
Awesome! SO glad to hear that you will be back!
snake screamer chapter 49 . 8/23/2013
WOW YOU WERE WAY OFF!
redgrass-and-silvertrees chapter 54 . 8/2/2013
I'm so sorry I waited until now to review, but I have adored these stories. I've always felt bad about not reviewing but I guess I didn't know what to say. They are beautifully written and, should I be stuck in a Doctor's office or something, I always enjoy re-reading them. While I'm sorry to see it end, I understand, I lost 90 pages of a story once and I know it'll never get re-written. I love you other stuff and I really hope you continue writing. Thanks so much for 53 great fics, can't wait to see what you do next!
Nixel98 chapter 54 . 7/31/2013
Awwww man, I was loving this.
Used To Write chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Oh, I love this. Don't have time to read all your chapters yet, but I will be coming back! I love drabbles, and I can tell I'm going to like your writing!

xox Emmy
grednforgesgirl chapter 50 . 6/11/2013
I wonder if you could write this from the Doctor's perspective as well? That would be awesome.
Btw...you are fantastic. Keep writing!
QueenPersephoneofHades chapter 48 . 6/1/2013
Hehehehe, stupid Dalek. Yay, Rory's POV! He's never given much credit, is he? I love how he and the Doctor always seem to be at odds with each other, and yet they're still really good friends.
the ticking clock chapter 45 . 5/24/2013
aaah Jack Harkness :) Loved figuring this one out! Good job!
Zach chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Oh my gosh, this is better than the actual show! Bravo!
grednforgesgirl chapter 45 . 5/24/2013
I love that you did a chapter from Jack's POV. I like it. I'm not quite sure when this takes place, though.
Ravenskixeris chapter 43 . 5/15/2013
I love your one-shots! I'm not exactly sure if I got this one right, but I think it's Valeyard and the man he is torturing might be Jack? But, why would Jack have the Matrix Key?
the ticking clock chapter 41 . 5/8/2013