Reviews for Smoke and Peaches
Dechechia Frans chapter 1 . 5/27
I've been trying to find this story for a month now and i still cant het it can someone please tell me if this book was deleted or if it's on some other reading app please
absolutely amazing oml
TikTok brought me here, love this
heyheyheyhinatahey chapter 1 . 2/19
is this story gone now
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2021
AHHH! SWEET AND SPICY! Loved it.
Copperreign12 chapter 1 . 10/26/2020
Absolutely loved this story! It was awesome! Amazing smut!
Elle chapter 1 . 7/20/2020
That was hot!
BoredPiglet chapter 1 . 4/17/2020
Loved it! So glad you didn’t “burn” this
Lynnie chapter 1 . 4/5/2020
Um holy cow that was so good Im kinda speechless. Like. Holy cow that was just so good. I have been looking for this fic for years and honestly its so satisfying. Like don't get me wrong Im blushing like crazy but it was so hot. Thank you for actually including the clit like oml. Why is that so rare. This was just perfection.
sugarplum2498 chapter 1 . 9/11/2019
HAHAH I understand what you mean about looking back at ur old writing and cringing, but this was really good! Of course I’m sure you edited it, but yeah this was a really well written smutty, yet entirely wholesome story! I liked it a lot!
Ushindeshi chapter 1 . 9/10/2019
Beautiful lemon story.
UranoMetriaPrincess chapter 1 . 7/10/2019
Omg your comment at the end about wanting to burn old writing killed me! I think about that all the time! Loved the story though! It was the right amount of cheesy!
catspats31 chapter 1 . 12/22/2018
While the writing quality of your story is good in terms of spelling only, please note this part of the Content Guidelines:

"Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference."

Please remove all detailed descriptions of the physical interaction of sexual or violent nature in the story if you want it to remain at this site, or upload it to a site where "Fiction MA" content is permitted like Archive Of Our Own.
cha100191 chapter 1 . 8/6/2018
Damn! Still just as good as the first time I read this fanfic. So so awesome!
NaluGAL chapter 1 . 6/10/2018
This is the best nalu lemon fanfic I've read. It was "so...good" (Lucy's voice) Lol