Reviews for Smoke and Peaches
Brea4458 chapter 1 . 6/24
holy guacamole. that was written fantastically.
Lizzie chapter 1 . 6/20
This was a really good story,it's detailed, and to me felt satisfying that natsu and Lucy together️️️
KatanaNoNeko chapter 1 . 5/20
This was great, but I just wanted to point out that Lucy hasn't ever had a boyfriend. She mentions to Cana in the episode "The Day of Fated Meeting" that she hasn't ever had one, and I'm 100% sure that she hasn't had one after that point, either. We would know. Sure, this may be an AU, but you didn't say that, so, canonically, it's incorrect.

Still, great writing.
RandomAnimeNerd chapter 1 . 5/1
perfect. pacing was good, and sadly, natsu was inexpirenced..dammit, i wish lucy could have had her fun a bit longer. but still, steamy, REALLY LONG 25 pages is a lot, and wonderful.
i wanna smell smoke and peaches now for some reason.
I was looking at nalu fanfiction on wattpad and I found a chapter that copy and pasted Smoke and Peaches. I don't think its you and they're taking credit for it, here's a link if you want to look into it and report it: my. /UiNb/yAXL8RKsuC
It's the second chapter
Animelover2101 chapter 1 . 4/10
Can you believe it took me a whopping 45-50 minutes to read
Holy agaixnxjqnzuwkn, that was long and really... sexual! Good job on making me horny now
Lemons chapter 1 . 3/31
This is one of the best nalu lemon I ever EVAH EVEEER READ...CROSS MY HEART
ninaxw chapter 1 . 3/6
This is hands down the hottest NaLu fin I've read.
Alright, now let's have one of the guild members break into Lucy's apartment ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
mark S chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Don't worry it ain't that bad. I've read lots of lemons and stories worse than yours its actually arousing(minus the cheesy parts) . Damn make it a vampire lemon next .
zElliexmagic chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
The review that said "hot and steamy. I love it" was me! Lol sorry I didn't mean to send that as a guest!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
Hot and steamy. I love it
ChibiMeNatsu chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
Yes. I do
whats0that chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
I read the whole thing. I've sinned. But holy shit this was great. You're awesome