Reviews for Smoke and Peaches
A fan chapter 1 . 9/28/2023
I’ve been reading this story for years. I’m an adult now and it’s still one of my favorites, beautifully written. I don’t even keep up with fairy tail much at all anymore but I like to revisit Nalu sometimes, brings back so many memories.

Hope you are well!
BBandit chapter 1 . 12/31/2022
its so hot and well wrote! the little cheese you mentioned at the end was all in character for me. Natsu is increasingly sweet on Lucy who is still as fiery as ever so it wasnt too much atall. very great fire hot storyIm picky about quality too lol I can abandon stories mid sex scene if too poor of quality for my standards just in the wording, sentence structures, feelings conveyed or if its not closely similar to the original story. so thank you for the great story and I wanna read more from you
Dechechia Frans chapter 1 . 5/27/2022
I've been trying to find this story for a month now and i still cant het it can someone please tell me if this book was deleted or if it's on some other reading app please
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2022
absolutely amazing oml
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2022
TikTok brought me here, love this
heyheyheyhinatahey chapter 1 . 2/19/2022
is this story gone now
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2021
AHHH! SWEET AND SPICY! Loved it.
Copperreign12 chapter 1 . 10/26/2020
Absolutely loved this story! It was awesome! Amazing smut!
Elle chapter 1 . 7/20/2020
That was hot!
BoredPiglet chapter 1 . 4/17/2020
Loved it! So glad you didn’t “burn” this
Lynnie chapter 1 . 4/5/2020
Um holy cow that was so good Im kinda speechless. Like. Holy cow that was just so good. I have been looking for this fic for years and honestly its so satisfying. Like don't get me wrong Im blushing like crazy but it was so hot. Thank you for actually including the clit like oml. Why is that so rare. This was just perfection.
sugarplum2498 chapter 1 . 9/11/2019
HAHAH I understand what you mean about looking back at ur old writing and cringing, but this was really good! Of course I’m sure you edited it, but yeah this was a really well written smutty, yet entirely wholesome story! I liked it a lot!
Ushindeshi chapter 1 . 9/10/2019
Beautiful lemon story.
UranoMetriaPrincess chapter 1 . 7/10/2019
Omg your comment at the end about wanting to burn old writing killed me! I think about that all the time! Loved the story though! It was the right amount of cheesy!
catspats31 chapter 1 . 12/22/2018
While the writing quality of your story is good in terms of spelling only, please note this part of the Content Guidelines:

"Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference."

Please remove all detailed descriptions of the physical interaction of sexual or violent nature in the story if you want it to remain at this site, or upload it to a site where "Fiction MA" content is permitted like Archive Of Our Own.