Reviews for Smoke and Peaches
Vicki C chapter 1 . 3/10
Omg i looooved it your so good. O wish you luck if you make another one dm me if ya can id love one
theHalfBloodPhoenix chapter 1 . 1/3
daaaamn this was insanely hot! great job! as i was reading it i was imagining it in my head hahahahah i love it!
n.kukurichan chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
i need holy water instantly, HAHAHA.
Thanks for the well-written Nalu ff. Goodness, after this, I need to bleach my mind. HAHA. more NaLu ff, please!
aira19181 chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
woowww it's amazing nalu lemon fanfic ever.. literally ..
haha I mean the details was perfect
hope you write more nalu lemons
Brea4458 chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
holy guacamole. that was written fantastically.
Lizzie chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
This was a really good story,it's detailed, and to me felt satisfying that natsu and Lucy together️️️
KatanaNoNeko chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
This was great, but I just wanted to point out that Lucy hasn't ever had a boyfriend. She mentions to Cana in the episode "The Day of Fated Meeting" that she hasn't ever had one, and I'm 100% sure that she hasn't had one after that point, either. We would know. Sure, this may be an AU, but you didn't say that, so, canonically, it's incorrect.

Still, great writing.
RandomAnimeNerd chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
perfect. pacing was good, and sadly, natsu was inexpirenced..dammit, i wish lucy could have had her fun a bit longer. but still, steamy, REALLY LONG 25 pages is a lot, and wonderful.
i wanna smell smoke and peaches now for some reason.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
I was looking at nalu fanfiction on wattpad and I found a chapter that copy and pasted Smoke and Peaches. I don't think its you and they're taking credit for it, here's a link if you want to look into it and report it: my. /UiNb/yAXL8RKsuC
It's the second chapter
Animelover2101 chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
Can you believe it took me a whopping 45-50 minutes to read
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
Holy agaixnxjqnzuwkn, that was long and really... sexual! Good job on making me horny now
Lemons chapter 1 . 3/31/2017
This is one of the best nalu lemon I ever EVAH EVEEER READ...CROSS MY HEART
ninaxw chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
This is hands down the hottest NaLu fin I've read.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
Alright, now let's have one of the guild members break into Lucy's apartment ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
mark S chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Don't worry it ain't that bad. I've read lots of lemons and stories worse than yours its actually arousing(minus the cheesy parts) . Damn make it a vampire lemon next .