Reviews for Smoke and Peaches
Cloversplash chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Erhmugurd it was long, yay! It was very well written and I understand that you were trying to wrap up things in the end. It wasn't cheesy so don't worry. Very well done I must say. One of the few good lemon stories on FanFiction. *applauds
Anna chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Great story..
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Awesome! The use of words and the placement of them are splendid! Keep up the good work! You're a great writer!
LadyWitchita chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Way amazing! It was so cute!

;D
Snowphia chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
This story was brilliant..oh my god..it met all of my Nalu perverted needs...hahahahaha :D
XandersFallenDream chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
WOW! I really enjoyed reading this! As in, it's the best fanfic ever! In my own opinion.
I hardly ever read smut, because usually people just go and use the more... Coarse sounding words, the ones that sound really dirty, it becomes unnerving to read those kinds of words repeatedly. I really enjoyed the way you used more scientific sounding words, and the rather dirty sounding words. It was a great combo appealing to both types of people and definitely not backing me personally into a corner of discomfort.
I also liked how you used the smell of smoke and peaches for his scenttttttt. *Fangirl mode activated* LIKE SERIOUSLY. I JUST... I LOVE THE SMELL OF PEACHES AND SMOKE, SO WHEN I SAW THE TITLE I WAS LIKE, "Ohhhhhhhh! This looks snazzy!" I seriously want to marry you right now. But alas my heart currently belongs to Natsu, and the now head canon idea of his scent. :3
Which it definitely was the most beautiful idea to date that I've had the pleasure of reading! It was beautiful, and the ending, just this once, was perfect. I'm seriously praising you right now, I can not necessarily find words to describe it however.
And I personally believe they were in character, it just... It all made so much sense and was very believable. Your description of the characters and expressions was so accurate I could just picture them that much more! Some of the descriptions got pictures from the show to pop into my head, but really, I cannot very well describe how this made me feel. It's rather frustrating not to find words, but I'll leave you with this:
JUST KEEP IT UP YOU FANTASTIC FISH YOU!
LadyBlah chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This is really good. Very well written and it didn't seem like you were out of your comfort zone at all. It's very hard finding good smut fics (cause let's be honest, every hormonal teen and up read them if it's available) and this one is most definitely going on my favorites list. :) Very well done.
KawaiPanda chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
This was absolutely amazing. :)
wow chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
longest sex a
secene ever
aaliyah chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
i like it for your second lemon its pretty good
Amanda Hobble chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I liked it _
MythsMonstersMadness chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I feel it captured Natsu perfectly. Very enjoyable read.
Itachi-Truly-Is-Evil chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
it's been awhile since i've read such a long and very very steamy fanfic. i f***ing love it great job.
walkthemoon17 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
You should make it a two shot. Add a fluffy morning after thingy. I would die. Okay, first of all: I LOVE YOU. Secondly: I LOVE THIS. Aaaaand that's about it. Well...kinda. I have never read a lemon that was this. Damn. Good. For real. Be an author. Seriously. Teach the world what good literature is. I was practically fangirl squealing through the entire story. No joke. Most detailed lemons are TOO much, or really poorly written, but this is neither. Far from it, actually. It was amazing, and I could picture everything (and I nearly went through multiple boxes of tissues to tame ferocious nosebleeds), and you captured their personalities and their relationship so flawlessly. It was beautiful. Everything was so real and emotional and so raw, and I loved how you incorporated Natsu's ignorance and naivety, but to a point where it was realistic and believable, unlike other fics where Natsu has no idea about anything involving sex. It was very sweet and consensual, but unique and kinda kinky, seeing as they did the naughty all over the kitchen floor. I also loved how you made Lucy experienced, but not, like, a whote or something. Fantastic job on this. And I really thing you should add another SHORT (if you don't feel like making another one THIS lengthy lol) chapter for the morning after. You don't have to, but I just think it would be fluffy and adorable. Thanks for the great read. I've read it like three times now and finally got the motivation to review because I always post long ones. I just want them to be meaningful and actually useful. Yanno, the reviews that give you the warm fuzzies and make you smile like an idiot? I like posting those. It makes me happy, and hopefully, il you'll smile at some point while reading this. Have a fantadticly beautiful and awesome day.
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
best. lemon. i. have. ever. read! i'm serious! i believe you are already on my fav. list! if no, i am adding you!
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »