Reviews for Smoke and Peaches
iamthewerepire chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
OHMYGODASDFGHJKLIJUSTCAAAAAA ANT! SO GOOD! GAAAAAH! No words can describe the love I have for this! AMAZING! YOU'RE AWESOME! MY HERO! MY IDOL! Haha well, not really but you get the point! Hahaha but really. You outdid yourself. This was really good!
Catwho chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Uh, damn. Wow. I need a cold shower now. (Or maybe to grab my husband and drag him to the bedroom.) I give this an A with a bonus score of "Smutterific" - and if there was a lemon of the year award, I think I'd have to nominate it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Loved it! Wrie more like it! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
this is one of the best, of the best. You should publish it one other website. Is it on AFF yet?
Psychadelic Unicorn chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
OMG! *_* BEST LEMON STORY EVER! 3
You should make more NaLu lemons! :D
SunsetRika chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
That was an amazing fanfic - You seriously think you out of your comfort zone? Well that was top class M rated...lemon ;)

You brought both their personalities across really well, congratulations!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
THAT was out of your comfort zone?

That was Fricking amazing. One of the best M rated fanfictions seriously!
Yuki Ken chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
one word for u man... W.O.W...THAT'S...THE LONGEST N LEMONESS (Lol) NALU SMUT I EVER READ... IT'S HACKING AWESOMEEEEEE XDDDD omgggg ure a goddess i tell yaaaa, this is ONE OF THE BEST NALU LEMON I EVERRRR READDDD for now of course...XDDDD JK JK PWEAZWWWW make more nalu lemon will ya? pweasssss with happy on top? XDDD
Monika-chan chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
it was super hot and super cute... I love it sooooo much..! pleas make a second part
MissySullivan chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Loved it! It was more realistic and believable than some of the stories I read on here. You did a great job and on top of that, it was super long! I enjoyed this greatly, not just because of the lemon, but because of the tenderness, Natsu's innocence, and the realization that they love each other! I'm actually sad to see the end! I'm looking forward to more of your writing, because it's fantastic! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Holy Lordy that was beyond brilliant. My legit favourite, let's say...coupling between natsu and Lucy. You had the characters spot on and the descriptions were just.. Unf. I beg of you, please write more of these because you have a gift my friend!
xBluieLovex chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Oh my gosh that was so adorably hot! Loved it X3
GuiltyCrown09 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Lol it was funny, detailed, and good for the past 30minutes. I'd figured this was part from Adherence, but afraid it's not, but its still good.
Keep up the good work :D
Darklight0303 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
...This was...hot does not even begin to cut it... *goes to meditate under a cold waterfall now*
Cupcake-Lover-1374 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012