Reviews for Smoke and Peaches
mark S chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Don't worry it ain't that bad. I've read lots of lemons and stories worse than yours its actually arousing(minus the cheesy parts) . Damn make it a vampire lemon next .
zElliexmagic chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
The review that said "hot and steamy. I love it" was me! Lol sorry I didn't mean to send that as a guest!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
Hot and steamy. I love it
ChibiMeNatsu chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
Yes. I do
whats0that chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
I read the whole thing. I've sinned. But holy shit this was great. You're awesome
SSunde0509 chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Good job, definitely gave me a picture.
CC chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
Nooooo, freaking mobile typing sucks. I got cut off.
As I was saying, this is one of, if not my absolute, favorite NaLu fics out there. So please don't burn it lol.

Much love!
CC chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
Please, please don't burn this. This is one of (if not my abs
Serial-Tea-Drinker chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Best. NaLu. Sexy time. EVER! *favourites 1,000,000 times*

It's so nice when a love confession that occurs after the act in these kind of fics. Not before, or mid-way through, or straight after in the hormonal high. A proper "holy crap, what even was that?!". Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
Omg good story! I almost cried at the end
I loOOOVE NALU SOO FRICKIN MUCH hehe
Keep writing gurl. You have talent
The-Pirate-Lass chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Wow! LOVE!
Its me chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
That was soooooooooo good
Cant even tell it was only ur 2nd time tying to ryt a lemon
Keep it up
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
God damn, I should not have read that, being a teenager myself , but that was honestly super fucking entertaining. I think after reading this fanfic Nalu is my favorite ship in all animes I've ever watched. 11/10 :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
It's awesome ! Love your writing especially adherence!
ira.ai.kawaii chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
Even if it's out of your comfort zone, you did a real good job at this.. It wasn't clumsy, it wasn't hasty, it was a good pace. I liiiiiiiiiiiiiked it!
~Ai