Reviews for Dear Fanfiction
Anonymous Girl Gamer chapter 31 . 4/14
This is hilarious. This fanfic embodies every cliche in the Divergent fanfiction archive (though I must confess that I actually like some of the cliches). This cracked a good many laughs out of me and the chapters, albeit short, made my day:-)
tlcoopi7 chapter 12 . 5/23/2017
Zeke, you're a man whore
tlcoopi7 chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
Oh, Eric, you're in DENIAL
Master has given Dobby BOOKS chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
Tris had 7 SEVEN fears, not 6, I counted, and Four says on page"THEN everyone can call you Six"
Dovahjay chapter 27 . 7/13/2014
WHAT ABOUT THE ELDER SCROLLS? Over half of the fics on there are about the main character that is also an OC. (A create your own protagonist series of games.) And thou cannot write about The Elder Scrolls without mentioning the main character who is ascociated with EVERYONE. No complaints, tis good, still. Just had to rant on about that.
annadb0611 chapter 17 . 6/5/2014
darn it. :(
We'rekindacrazylikethat chapter 12 . 5/20/2014
Zeke-ness? XD
We'rekindacrazylikethat chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
If he was divergent, he wouldn't have tried to kill tris!
We'rekindacrazylikethat chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
Or else what? BUTTER KNIVES? XD -.- No seriously. what?
We'rekindacrazylikethat chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
I don't hate you, Caleb... :)
We'rekindacrazylikethat chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
ERGH! ERIC IF YOU JUST ADMIT THAT YOU LIKE TRIS WE WILL LET YOU GO ON WITH LIFE! IF NOT WE WILL JUST ANNOY YOU BY MAKING MORE TRIC AND ERIC/TRIS FANFICTIONS! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
url?sai&rctj&qisraelflag&sourceimages&cd&docid6ynpBqNmk70z9M&tbnidCQE-qD56khCawM:&ved0CAUQjRw&urlhttp%3A%2F% .com%2Fblog%2Factivities%2Fcelebrating-israel%2Fattachment%2Fisraeli-flag%2F&eiMk93U92cIpadqAaZ_YDICA&psigAFQjCNEL_TEaoWZ9ysG0xEfHUeC5dOswPA&ust1400414376931274
Guest chapter 27 . 4/12/2014
You know that after all of these "chapters" , all you have left to write is a boring day-to-day life for the characters. And there is a CROSSOVER SECTION specifically designed to mix different fandoms. And if you dont like reading other people's fanfiction then don't.