Reviews for Seeking the Sun
LiveLaughLoveAndStayYOU chapter 4 . 8/30/2015
Loved this story!
Denishket chapter 4 . 1/18/2015
Woooow this was sooooo cuteeee !
And so well written (a few miss spellings but WHO CARES !) the cutest fan fic ever written ! Love it 3
Someone you know chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ! So deep and romantic. And absolutely amazing! How a true author has now officially been born apon the fanfiction website. An I thought I was in for a short and cute story. I had no idea,Id be sitting her for an hour re reading not once but twice each chapter at 11:30 at night. Please write more! Not on this book though. This one is already truly amazing in itself...
4-eva-bookworm chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
This is such a cute fanfic! I love it! I am absolutely glad that I came across your beautiful writing. You did a really good job. :)
Leelee chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
Good job!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
Such perfect fluff! Great writing.
Hsp9891 chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
Write another o'wanda fanfic! I love the Wanda ian fluff! Maybe instead of them having lives in the real world have them still be in the caves and pick up where the book left off. IAN AND WANDA! Love your writing keep doing the host fanfic!
Rachel chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
Hot and spicy! Great ending to the perfect AU fic.
Paty4Hale chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Oowww! I liked it!:) i'll keep reading!:)...do you agree that Ian is the man we all want in our lifes?
Guest chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
*sappy music*
Crowd: Awww!
Random Guy: That was beautiful!

But really, good job. I like every second of it!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Wait! You mean there could be more of this yummy goodness? Oh yeah I want you to finish it! Like right now!
Kgirl chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Loved it! so happy:)
Fourtris-divergent chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
This was amazingly well done, you're a very good writter. & I just absolutely loved it.
Sarah chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Loved it! Thank you so much for finishing
Guest chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
OMG! I love you so much right now! This is amazing and sooo hot and sweet all at the same time! Gorgeous ending and so worth the wait!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »