Reviews for One Piece 100 Themes
Queen Lily Tiger Ellyessa chapter 35 . 4/3/2014
great story love it
Dwarven Runes chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
Oh, this is awesome! I really like this. It feels like there are too few people who try to understand the inner workings of the characters. :P
I'm writing my own series of oneshots that I think you'd find interesting. I'd be honored if you checked it out. It's the only story I have up, and I started it a week ago.
smoll Gcat chapter 34 . 1/28/2014
awww
Awsme Grl chapter 33 . 1/14/2014
Touching chapter. You have a good grasp on writibg about the different characters without it being to mooshy. Keep it up!

Awsme Grl :)
Dwhisper chapter 33 . 1/13/2014
So you asked for constructive critsism therefor I will try to give - key word 'try' - .

I understood your idea and where you were heading with it however the depth (essence) was not there. The fact that I understood your goal is more for me being an experienced reader then you getting the idea across correctly or easily... Plus, a few things/explanations/feelings in between to tie all the paragraphs together and over all editing would do you a world of help :) .

(Um, I tried •-• )
Smally chapter 33 . 1/13/2014
So when I read the last line, I just screamed very very low, because you were really able to tell us in 1000 words Zoros feelings. Im dying here you know! Dying because I always love these one-shots but now I just cant live without them. I would like to give tips how to be or write better but sorry! I think its awesome, so I will just runt about this chapter (and I will definitely will review all of the chapters, because you deserve it, so first chapter worst? please I was moved to tears when I first read it.)

So, back to Zoro, okay I was too confident I thought writing few words will be easy. "That was the first time Zoro realized that something could hurt more than a loved one dying." This line, I hope you are proud of yourself, because this line is the best. So much feeling has in this and Zoro, ohh Zoro. You are really one of my favourite nakamaship not-always-angst-but-it-happens author.

I have to calm myself, I just have again One Piece feelings. Good. Im going now. Thank you again, I will come back. :)
zoe.vlachos chapter 32 . 1/12/2014
These stories make me really happy. Just wanted to let you know:)
Smally chapter 30 . 11/19/2013
so I'm sad. so thank you I liked it very much. It is heartbreaking for me. It's just perfect. I don't have words sorry.
Evening Rise chapter 30 . 11/12/2013
That was a beautiful chapter, Ussope really improved
keep going
kisses, E*R
Smally chapter 26 . 10/14/2013
You are amazing. I am re-reading the chapters and it's hurts so much because it's so true and I can totally believe it and that is what important. So just keep going you are doing great. I must say these kind of fanfictions are always my favorite. And thank you havi a great day.
Smally chapter 29 . 10/10/2013
I love it. I love all of your chapters. You are writing so good and emotional it is perfect...
well, about a request, you dont have to write it if you dont want it, but feel free.

I would like to see a piece of 3D2Y work, when they met and they are sailing again and there are some things about Luffy which is new, I dont know what. just something is different and every member see one thing which can be sad, disturbing or as you feel it.

And another... Usopp Luffy brotherly fluff, angst.

And thank you for this amazing fic. I think one day I would like to beg your permit to translate to my language but not now. (But you have to consider it, and I will write a very professional letter to you according to translating this story and etc.) :) Im very happy to read this story but really.
Serenity de la Luna chapter 28 . 10/9/2013
AWWW ! I UTTERLY LOVE YOU AND HIS DRABBLE (STORY) ! I Loved this one a lot too. I always wondered about how Garp took the news of their revival !
Serenity de la Luna chapter 22 . 10/9/2013
oh yes ! Love it ! And i've loved them all!
Honeydee chapter 27 . 6/9/2013
"I will get off this damn island. Get the hell away from me, okama shit heads." My Captain needs me, damnit. How shitty am I to not be there? BEST LINE EVER!

Aww, thank you so much for dedicated this to me, and you basically just fulfill one of my dreams. So this is the feel when your dream came true, eh? Lol. Supppppeerrr thank you! ;)
Whether it's because I'm touched that you made this for me, or because I'm on my period so my hormones being a bitch, I cried when reading this. Nicely done!

Btw, Sanji's part is bad you said? Are you kidding me? To me, Sanji's part is the best! :')
The emotion is so real. Maybe because Sanji is not the type who make a fuss about Luffy as often as the others did. He's more like Zoro but in a harsh way, in term of supporting his captain's decision, I guess.
Honeydee chapter 26 . 5/30/2013
I love this chapter a lot! I really like how you made how hurt Luffy is. Do it more often please! :')

Ps: can you like make the scene (it's not canon though) that the crew somehow regret being not with Luffy when Ace died?
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »