Reviews for Belief in the Impossible
LinkyOkumura37 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
That was amazingly well written! I really enjoyed it! I don't even know what to say other then it was great. Deffinately one of my favorites!
Serenity'sfire98 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I just died a little inside. That was beautiful.
icewindsleetandsnow chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Oh jeez, this is why I don't read Jack's sister-centric stories. I feel so sad now. I think I'll go crawl into a dark corner and ponder life and death now.
isi7140 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Oh my, this is so. ridiculously. beautiful. I absolutely love their relationship, and her quiet, unspoken belief and acceptance. The last line... Wonderful job.
InevitableConfusion chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
That was so sad but so happy and beautiful and I can't stop crying omg.
I'm totally serious, this made me cry. That is quite an accomplishment! (I think it's a sign of a great story when it can make me feel such powerful emotions.)
This is incredible. I loved it.
ansari chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Okay, it's really late here and I have work in the morning but I just had to respond to this because *wow*, this was *beautiful*.

Of *course* she'd have seen him. I've seen so many stories where Jack's wandering and his sister means nothing to him except as a girl who never sees him or who cries at 'his' pond or talks to another boy called Jack - but I somehow always had the niggling thought of Jack saying "Believe in me." and her saying "Okay."

And this sorts that whole thing out so perfectly I can't do it justice, but I'm going to give it a shot anyway.

Maybe Jack doesn't remember her, and maybe she only sees him as a ghost - but this was just so poetic and beautifully set and written. Her thoughts on Jack's smile, and the other things you wrote in about him wanting to leave and being so angry, and the terror when he fell and his sister not wanting that to be her last memory of him, it all just fits so well.

Thanks for this; it's gorgeous. I really enjoyed reading it.
MrsRegulusBlack123 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This was... it was simply beautiful QnQ It's so well-written and the feelings are just so real- like, I could almost feel them myself as I read. The story of Jack's sister is such a sad one too, if you pause to think of it. It must have been horrible to witness what she did.
Rasiaa chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
That's so sad, but I love it.
mercury chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Sweet. Thanks!
MavenAlysse chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Wow. This is terrific! Wonderful characterization - I love how you portrayed Jack's sister.
Thank you so much for sharing.
Insane. Certifiably chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
This is now my headcanon for what happened with Jack's sister. It was excellently written and entirely believable. I liked how she hoped so fiercely, but was afraid to actually see him. Makes me wonder what might have changed if she had acknowledged him.
Well done.
CreatedInFyre7 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I think this is the best story I've found so far about Jack's sister's life after he becomes Jack Frost.
Great plot, great style. :)
RainyDayinAstrasia chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
You have a lovely writing style! This story is so creative and well written!
Lady Cooper chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This is, by far, the best Jack's Sister POV story I've ever read! The emotions and flashbacks were amazing, I admit I was about to cry. :'D I love everything from your Jack, Pippa, childhood, and the aftermath! If only the Big Four could see this...
Deamonslayer576 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
aww that was so sweet it made my eyes tear up i loved it.