Reviews for Slight Essential Things
Guest chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
I'm sad you're not gonna finish this. However, I do understand why. Thanks for letting us know!
julatsa chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
uuuuuuuuugh, I'm so sad you didn't finisht his up. However, I understand your reasons and thank you, for letting us know instead of just letting this linger.

I hope season 5 can bring you back :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Sad to see you leaving (you are one of the fandom's best writers after all), although I understand your reasons. This story was such a treat. Much love!
CharlieTheCAG chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Noooo... I really wish you'd finish this out! Screw S4. You've already deviated and I like it. Just take what you have and male it your own canon. :( This story deserved more...
feltknickers chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
Sad to see you go, I was enjoying this story. But I understand, and in some ways this is a suitable ending. I'll just assume everything worked out and they lived happily ever after.
ErisedWild chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Thank you so much for the ride; it's been truly wonderful. The pacing was the perfect simmer and not a piece of dialogue or character aspect of either of our girls felt out of place.

I hope Season 4 somewhat lives up to any expectation you might have left. Your writing is truly beautiful. :)
heatwave16 chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
I do love the Jane & Maura talk. It was perfect. They promise season 4 will be more like season 1. I understand the frustration with the show. I just keep hoping.
YouThink chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
I wish you'll continue this! You write so well, and both Jane and Maura's characters are spot on. I love the way you build this. This one stands out from a lot of other good fics. Please, please continue this!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Well, it seems rather rude to post three chapters of a story you have now decided not to finish. I was really enjoying it too.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
I think you're missing the point of fanfiction.

It's to provide those of us who are unhappy with aspects of a show our own say on how things should have went.

But whatever, your choice.
twix88 chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
But.

But.

come on, gay-baiting is...fun...

*cries*

No, but I just read that in a public place and that did not stop my eyes from getting wet.

in the name of compromise, maybe just write 1 or 2 (6 or 7) post-eps for like every episode before Jane got blah.

No need to thank me.
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
*is speechless* Wow...just...wow...you are a *ridiculously* brilliant author
YouThink chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
This one, exactly! Please update soon, i loved reading this.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
I really like this story. So the baby isn't Tommy's?
ErisedWild chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Oh, man. I'm left with a warm and settled feeling in my stomach that's similar to my reaction to Chapter 1 and I'm here to say two things:

1. I apologize explicitly for not reviewing when I first discovered this story. I will not make the same mistakes twice. It baffles me that this amazing, well-written and well-developed piece of work has so few reviews.

2. I've read different takes on the "Rizzles baby" situation from JoBethDalloway, ArcadiaArden, PermanentRose, and other incredibly supported authors here on FFN and the Internet, but "Slight Essential Things" really is, honestly, my favorite one of them all. It's the first I've read that really dealt with Jane's broken relationship with her father (which I always thought should have been more closely addressed) as well as putting other things (such as Crowe/precinct's reaction to the news of Baby Rizzoli) before others (having Jane and Maura immediately start a relationship). The two of them are still in that beautiful "are we/are we not" stage and you handle it with the delicacy and control that such a situation requires.

Michelle