Reviews for Slight Essential Things
Swishla chapter 3 . 4/24
Heh heh, I really do hope you posted a follow up with the Make Way for Ducklings. (g) I am with you on how the show really started changing Jane's character at the end of season 3. We actually had a debate in my house with each new season if we were going to watch because I felt the writers/show were very untrue to Jane Rizzoli's character (and perhaps following more truly with how Angie Harmon felt at the time).
Swishla chapter 2 . 4/24
Ahh, finally a story where Tommy isn't the father! I do think not telling is going to come back and bite Jane in the behind though. In a way, I feel for Angela because of the situation. Nice to see a bit of humor in a dark chapter.
Swishla chapter 1 . 4/24
I know I'm very late on this one (somehow I missed it) but was anyone else really mad at Angela for just assuming Jane would take the baby? Not her precious boys (and the boy who may be the father) but Jane should just drop everything? Geesh! This is not a criticism on the author at all, just a general statement about how Angela treated Jane on the show.
Bassibu chapter 3 . 10/8/2016
I liked this Story and you have a great grasp of the characters voices. Cudos!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
I'm sad you're not gonna finish this. However, I do understand why. Thanks for letting us know!
julatsa chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
uuuuuuuuugh, I'm so sad you didn't finisht his up. However, I understand your reasons and thank you, for letting us know instead of just letting this linger.

I hope season 5 can bring you back :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Sad to see you leaving (you are one of the fandom's best writers after all), although I understand your reasons. This story was such a treat. Much love!
CharlieTheCAG chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Noooo... I really wish you'd finish this out! Screw S4. You've already deviated and I like it. Just take what you have and male it your own canon. :( This story deserved more...
feltknickers chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
Sad to see you go, I was enjoying this story. But I understand, and in some ways this is a suitable ending. I'll just assume everything worked out and they lived happily ever after.
ErisedWild chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Thank you so much for the ride; it's been truly wonderful. The pacing was the perfect simmer and not a piece of dialogue or character aspect of either of our girls felt out of place.

I hope Season 4 somewhat lives up to any expectation you might have left. Your writing is truly beautiful. :)
heatwave16 chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
I do love the Jane & Maura talk. It was perfect. They promise season 4 will be more like season 1. I understand the frustration with the show. I just keep hoping.
YouThink chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
I wish you'll continue this! You write so well, and both Jane and Maura's characters are spot on. I love the way you build this. This one stands out from a lot of other good fics. Please, please continue this!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Well, it seems rather rude to post three chapters of a story you have now decided not to finish. I was really enjoying it too.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
I think you're missing the point of fanfiction.

It's to provide those of us who are unhappy with aspects of a show our own say on how things should have went.

But whatever, your choice.
twix88 chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
But.

But.

come on, gay-baiting is...fun...

*cries*

No, but I just read that in a public place and that did not stop my eyes from getting wet.

in the name of compromise, maybe just write 1 or 2 (6 or 7) post-eps for like every episode before Jane got blah.

No need to thank me.