Reviews for Frostbitten
sunnyflight530 chapter 13 . 7/25
sunnyflight530 chapter 14 . 7/24
I like the idea someone said about him being turned into a little kid. Also, I think you should do one where he gets sick or something
sunnyflight530 chapter 7 . 7/23
sunnyflight530 chapter 4 . 7/23
Follow up on this! Please?!
Zyenna chapter 14 . 5/22
That was cute. You should finish the arc where Jack has to tell the Guardians the truth... I want to see how they react.
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 14 . 11/8/2013
This fic is adorable, and I think you have a point that just because Jack's now a Guardian that doesn't make up for 300 years of almost complete isolation. Update soon _ Ja.
PuzzledBookie chapter 14 . 7/3/2013
Love these one shots! I can't remember if you've done this already, but if not, you should totally do one where the Guardians notice that Jack is just skin and bones and try to force him to eat with dire consequence! (Ignore this request if you've already done it, I've read so many compilations of one-shots that I can't keep straight which collection's done what)
Bat-dove chapter 14 . 6/22/2013
Here's an idea. Write about jack getting his current clothes. Or something he has kept for years that the guardians don't know about like a small toy or pocket knife
Meercatwhisperer112 chapter 12 . 6/1/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... i just died of the adorableness of this chapter 'w'
Guest chapter 14 . 5/21/2013
I love this story! U should do something were jack gets turned into a little kid and the guardians have to take care of him!
Beloved Daughter chapter 14 . 4/12/2013
Really cool story! Can't wait for more! ;)
Guest chapter 14 . 4/11/2013
please continue! i really like this!
Lovepuppy316 chapter 14 . 3/18/2013

Request: A random person sees Jamie with Jack flying, but she/he can't see Jack.
Lovepuppy316 chapter 13 . 3/18/2013
*Sigh* Oh my gosh... I'm all sad now...
Lovepuppy316 chapter 12 . 3/18/2013
Awww, cute! I wuv this chapter. So far, my favorite. He was GOING to murder the egg...