Reviews for 36 Sins of the Father
SEAGUL chapter 6 . 2/12/2014
Emily says to remind her to buy someone something pretty a lot...does she ever actually follow through?
tmarie9 chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
omg you are a stinker! I'm so glad she's okay though. Where's Morgan from again? You'd think he'd actually listen to JJ and Rossi about the black ice shenanigans.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/21/2013
Wtf is this? How is it that Emily gets shit from JJ whenever she puts herself in a dangerous situation, but JJ gets understanding? And why does it seem like JJ saves the day all the time? What's the point in having the team members when you have JJ basically doing everything? Your shit is unbelievable. You're making JJ seem like this god that's half cocked and hypocritical. Stop fucking up her character! And stop making Emily seem so forgiving and understanding. She seems like some piece of carpet that JJ can walk all over and rule. I'll check out some more of your stories, but if it is consistently like this, I'll stop. Maybe only have 15 people following your stories is indicative of it not being believable.
sbz chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
Given the description of the accident, I doubt anything but dumb luck prevented the car from rolling over. By all accounts, there's nothing a driver can do to stop a rollover once the conditions are met - and going down an embankment pretty much equals a rollover.

Glad that this series is finally past the pregnancy stuff. I had to take another extended break, then pretty much scan-read the two stories before this one.

This case looks interesting. Another hugely prolific serial killer. I'd be shocked if they manage to catch him by the end of this story.

Regards,

sbz
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
thanks for letting me know AR
AR chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Reid and Garcia first look into the a couple 24 Snippets of Life. I just wanted to give them a bit of time to shine. Lol
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
thanks much AR for clearing that up. i didn't realise it was a series. i opened it based on your synopsis and just thought the 36 was part of the title and then from the first chapter guessed it had to be the total number of bodies found. lol.

i am now guessing you might have actually wrote the story where reid and garcia first told their suspicions, if so which one is it?
ARtheBard chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
AR here: to the Guest who is confused: this is story #36 in a series that started with "72 Hours". If you read from the beginning you find out JJ and Emily are married; the father Emily jokes about is her own.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
this is a very interesting case and what i actually came for, but the personal story is so confusing.

i know henry is jj's son. then you have rocky being jj's daughter but rocky is also calling emily mama. two wombs can't have the same child. also, is francesca a babysitter? then emily is with henry and is describing the father as italian. henry's father is that cop guy (where is he in your story anyway if he's gone, explain) and not italian. the only italian on the show i know is rossi unless it's a oc. it doesn't make sense unless you actually meant to say that rocky's father is rossi or an oc. oc i assume because rossi isn't interacting with them except professionally.

you really need to explain all this please because it's so distracting while i'm trying to understand the case. i do not mind personal stuff, but it's confusing so it's distracting me from the case..
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2012

srhittson chapter 14 . 12/5/2012
love the story
Guest chapter 14 . 12/3/2012
been waiting for updates.. so sad there none... i am so sad :-(. pls update soon
AR chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
Nope. That bed was when they took a long weekend as a family. At their house they still have his crib.
dajwoh chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
didnt they already get him a bigger bed? he got out of it and saw emily "biting" his mommy?
sorry its not important just got confused :P
DarXe chapter 14 . 12/2/2012
Excellent story. Many moment made me smile. I can always count on that ... I smile everytime I read your stuff. Thanks.