Reviews for The Eye of the Storm
Guest chapter 11 . 6/19/2014
I just read chapter 11 and only the five great villages leaders get the title of kage
ANON chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I don't find it believable if madara was sealed into naruto as well then it would make more sense for him to have sharingan also a dojutsu stronger than even the rinnegan which is all ready OP to hell and back yeah kind of over kill not to mention the fact danzo wouldn't kill naruto to him that would be like throwing away the villages greatest weapon their jinchuriki and leave them vulnerable theirs a reason all the main villages have at least one and danzo as power hungry as he is would probably want naruto in his root program all in all this fic makes no sense
Amidamaru88 chapter 6 . 5/14/2014
Before I go and give a more in depth review I have to ask

Have you lost inspiration for this fic?

When do you think you will finish the story?
Littlehexy12 chapter 12 . 5/9/2014
Plz update soon, will they ever go back to Konhana
DragonClanMaster chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
you should update soon cause this story is awesome. XD
rockunogu1 chapter 12 . 3/30/2014
Keep writing please it is a nice story
GarionRiva chapter 9 . 2/11/2014
Hmm most powerful doujutsu? Rinnegan have complete control over 5 affinities and and an outer path that deal with life and death. I'm not really sure I'm liking this creation of yours and he can't even fuse his three affinities. Well I'm not yet done reading and its also you haven't reveal what his doujutsu is capable of.
SoraHuuzuke chapter 12 . 1/6/2014
I really like this story and am looking forward to seeing how things go with Naruto in Konoha causing havoc. Hope to see update soon and hope you don't give up on this story now that I found it and got interested.
Codename-ShadowFox chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Kinda funny how you kept saying Raze as in like destroy/set on fire instead of raise throughout the chapter. I know you you said you're dyslexic but it was just something that made me laugh a bit every time I saw it.
Aryenne chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
Interesting... I liked what I've read so far.
DragonBane541 chapter 12 . 6/16/2013
Please update soon thus I'd an awesome story i just love it so please update soon
Clandon chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Lose not loose, raise not raze. Dialogue was flat.
Musicmakesmehigh chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
As I read through the story, there were a few spelling mistakes such as razed when it should have been raised, herd when it should have been heard, but over all a good story that could benefit from a beta reader to filter out the spelling and grammars mistakes. Keep up the good work Mr./Mrs. Author
Jfitzgerald chapter 12 . 4/27/2013
Please update again soon. Thanks.
NaruCrazy chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Raze means destroyed, obliterated, demolished...the word u are looking for is 'RAISE'...