Reviews for I Am Zim
LagrimasSolitarias chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
¡AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH EL MÁS BELLO DE TUS FICS QUE EH LEIDO HASTA AHORA! *Q* tan dulce el como Zim necesitaba afecto de Tak y como ella era plenamente consiente de ello *u* tierno y muy ZaTr, me gusto la inocencia de Zim con lo de leletricidad (Sagrado traductor)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
perfect, just perfect :)
AmpHead chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
YAY! ZATR! YYYYAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY! *faints*
SecretMarial chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
ONG! WHEN YOU WERE TEN?! I'm older then that and I don't write that well! But I imaginn that well... :) I just don't always post what I imag-
Zim:*looking greener than usual* "We're back and- WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU READING!?"
Dib:*slightly green* "Huh-" *reads the fic, runs in the direction he came from*
... How is it that the fic inviolves Zim but Dib is the first to puke again?
Zim:"Cause I've been retching for the past five minutes, my squeedly-spooch is empty."
Dude, being part Pichu, I think your squeedly-spooch may become like a stomach. Like a squeedly-stomach... Or something...
Zim:"?"
DON'T YOU DO THE QUESTION MARK! MY QUESTION MARK! *RUNS INTO A WALL* ((stupid caps))
Zim:"Perry, I think she went insane on sugar again."
Perry:"Why can't she just get more hyper when she has sugar, why does it make her go insane?!"
InvaderAlex IN chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
that ... was good ... i approve!
StardustedSong chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Very, very sweet. I loved it. :)
SakuraApril chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Awwwww...Because Im Zim?

yes yes you are zim ;)
Mikki Warner chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Ugh! I love you and your stories! They are always drenched with sugary cuteness! Insta-fav! I would love to read another one of your stories on Thursday! Wow . . . Too many exclamation points . . . Oh well! They get my point across! Yay for punctuation!