Reviews for Friendly Intervention
mellifluous cloud chapter 8 . 11/15/2003
I loved that! And you rock because you used the SheDaisy joke. AAhahaha. And Conrad! I also love the lyrics starting every chapter. And it was just... perfect. Jack gets a happy ending! Hm, now WHO could Carey possibly be involved with? I wonder. ;)
ILuvTrunkschan chapter 8 . 8/28/2002
I like your story!
SubOrbital chapter 7 . 8/24/2002
Great! I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I'm glad you've been so frequent with your updates, I should do the same. Keep it up!
Katie-Mariie chapter 6 . 8/20/2002
sHe Knows! How does she know?
Katie-Mariie chapter 4 . 8/19/2002
I hate toast.

But I like this.

And like I said before: Life's blood. Life's blood.
Kaedama Seii chapter 4 . 8/19/2002
Where is more? I must have more! *runs screaming away, looking like a mad scientist as she frantically searches for more on the web*
SubOrbital chapter 4 . 8/15/2002
Another great chapter! Can't wait to read the next one. Jack and Clu! Carey and Fi! Annie and uhh who? Who cares! lol
Bella chapter 3 . 8/13/2002
I know I already reviewed...but this is insane, this is like, the twentieth time I've read this story and I HAVE to know...WHAT'S UP WITH FI! Pleas write more so I can return to being a normal, law abiding citizen and not some irrational freak who checks the site every five minutes waiting for you to update! (Okay, that was a tad exaggerated, but you get the idea) )
Liothe chapter 3 . 8/11/2002
Ack, only three chapters! I CAN'T STAND IT! Write more, more more moremoremore!
Bella chapter 3 . 8/7/2002
Oh my goodness, please write more, it was great
C.K chapter 3 . 8/2/2002
I love your story! Please post mroe soon!
Katie chapter 2 . 8/1/2002
Life's Blood. Life's Blood. Need More Story.
Entire Oranges chapter 2 . 7/30/2002
:::squeals:::
SubOrbital chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
Great!

Only one thing...please tell me there will be a follow on from this?

I thought you did a great job of capturing Jack's personality. Although I suppose that is to be expected, you're a bit of a legend in this so weird corner of fanfiction. Great Job.
A-Slasher chapter 1 . 7/26/2002