Reviews for House of Cards
fairtheewell chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Wow! I loved your story. I wish there was an epilogue. I really would love to know if they got their happy job.
AppleOfDiscord19 chapter 12 . 7/18/2013
Good story. I really hope that this wasn't the end.
Aunt Dee94 chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
I started reading this early this and was not able to put it down until I was finished.. I really enjoyed it.
Animelover6000 chapter 12 . 1/31/2013
Excellent!
tamatha35 chapter 12 . 1/31/2013
Hope this not the end. Would love to see how the arrangements work out.
and she writes chapter 12 . 1/30/2013
Good chapter but your usual editing has disappeared - there are many run-on sentences here and random tense changes from past to present. These things threw me off.

I enjoyed the news commentary - pretty true to life. Good chapter two, sad and angsty.
Olitzia4EVR chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
You are a truly amazing writer. Loved, loved, loved your story. Thank you for both the heartbreak and the beautiful ending.
chocolate1 chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
The grieving process is such a hard one especially considering all the circumstances involved in here. If Liv wasn't there, I'm not sure how Fitz would have handled all of that ish coming his way and Mellie's emotional roller coaster. Liv gives him a balance in his life and he does the same to her. I had to laugh at his little obsession and I couldn't believe she didn't catch on as to why :)

Enjoyed this story very much. It was a wonderful read.
chocolate1 chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
Looks like Mellie has really soften up in this chapter and its also good to see that she's giving them her blessing for a second term. Finally Edison is going to pay for his crimes and you can add in Sally and Hollis too. All thats left now is for Olitz to get married and begin a family of their own. This story is having winding down perfectly :)
Animelover6000 chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
Good job on mellies part. Everyone makes her out to be this wretched bitch but you've made the transition easy. Until next time.
chocolate1 chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
Wow so many things going on all at once with Liv being on the phone and trying to help Fitz and everything swirling in her mind no wonder she had this break down at the end. Good that finally Edison, Hollis and Langston are going to pay for their crimes against Liv and the POTUS. What of Mellie and the baby?
Animelover6000 chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
And the dice have been rolled. What shall they land on? Until next time.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
WOWZERS!
wtoussaint2002 chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
I'm going to need you to put quotation marks when someone is speaking in your story other then that it's good
Animelover6000 chapter 9 . 1/10/2013
Oooooo can't wait for this update! Until next time.