Reviews for Fragments
Regine chapter 5 . 4/19
This story is off to a good start! I'd like to see where it goes, if you decide to finish it.
A for Anarchy chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
I REALLY hope that you'll find the time to continue this wonderful bit of fic!
doubledamn chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
Love it, I must admit I am very interested in the what created Jonathan Teatime, the Killer Eye. Keep up the good work.
GuesssWho chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
Little Johnny is cute.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
Oh, I just can't wait for the next chapter to be posted. We all need more cute little Teatime.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
Most excellent! I can't tell you how jazzed I was to see this update.

I adore little Teatime's sociopathic/polite logic and absolutely can't wait to see how this unfolds. I note (with some glee) that there is an opening for a nurse at the school, but I hate to make predictions like that.

In any case, your writing is fabulous and I look forward to the next chapter.
OldStoneface chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Excellent. Obviously a bit longer as a single chapter, but nicely reworked and very enjoyable. Onward!
OldStoneface chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Very nicely written. In all frankness, I often wondered the rationale for tha relationship not passing the test of... Oh right.

Regardless, you gave a very reasonable and believable explanation through this chapter. Well done. :-)
No One's Fool chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Oh, drat. I was hoping to have the first review. C'est la vie. Anyway, this seems very promising! Well-written, as normal. The part about the River Ankh made me snort my hot-chocolate, which was hot, but I was laughing too hard to notice. I think I am going to enjoy this.

So, am I to understand that this is not a sequel, prequel, or any other kind of -quel, to "Distinctions"?
Linxcat chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Ooooooh, I like! Considering how amazing Distinctions was, I am greatly looking forward to you retelling Teatime's resurrection in a different way :D

(Speaking of Distinctions, is there any more Additions to Distinctions planned?)
OldStoneface chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Excellent fun! Very nicely rendered with just the right level of detail to get the picture. I giggled in several spots.