Reviews for Encounters
2OwlsATweeting chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
One more chapter? Please? Anne and Henry reunited in heaven? :)
Vader'sMistress chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
Good story kotacoeek. I liek Anne coming from the netherworld to visit him and this chapter was very emotive good one
HermioneandMarcus chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
Guest chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
Really good! Thanks for the update. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
That was awesome! :)
I hope things get better for you soon, and you still managed to ahve a Merry Christmas.
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
This was fascinating. its interesting how you had Anne coming to Jane to heaven.

I also like how Anne told henry that they would had sons if he had only been patient.
Bindizoya-Sagiquarius chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
I wonder who 'both of them' are. Mary & Elizabeth? They are the only daughters Henry has. And they were scarred by Henry's actions, which showed in their reigns.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
Good work again! Thanks for these frequent updates :)
autumnrose2010 chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
That's telling him! Good for her!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Nice work! This is really good, and I especially loved the second last paragraph and Henry's feelings about Anne.
EclecticKnight88 chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
loving the story you are writing, hope you can update again soon.
Befham chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
I'm really enjoying this. My only advice is try to make your chapters a bit longer.
Amy chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
i'll be your beta reader if you like, my grammar isn't always perfect, but i did get a C in english grammar at school. (Admittedly that was in 2002 lol)

my email address is saiyanloveruk

(ignore the spaces around the )
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
This is great work! You write really good scenes between Henry/Anne.
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
I love stories where Anne haunts Henry. She deserves to be able to unnerve him at least, after all he did to her... Please update soon!