Reviews for Ice Cold Heart
AnimeFan197 chapter 12 . 11/13
I loved the last two paragraphs
And then again I loved the story overall, good job
Spottedfrost7 chapter 12 . 8/15
I aplaud your writing skills. And was yoinks from Scooby doo?
Miko Eiko chapter 12 . 5/1
jacks story will be continue
sjsreader chapter 12 . 3/21
Very fun story! I was screaming at Pitch for a lot of it. Quite a bit of it was for Jack, but also for Jamie, who had to watch so much of that. It was cool to see the power that Jamie gives Jack because of his belief. Great job!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/10/2015
Yay!cold and darkness my two favorite things
Kveykvagarm chapter 8 . 12/21/2014
You know the crazier the story the more it shows you have low mental health
Zarah flores chapter 12 . 11/16/2014
Gran final me encanto
ZARAH FLORES chapter 10 . 11/16/2014
Hi, mmm...lol

Pliss continue, you are so good in this story

Hola, no se hablar mucho ingles pero si se leerlo, quiero decirte que me encanta tu fiction, eres muy buena escribiendo, y en lo personal, yo como escritora, digo que eres buena, bueno en este momento no tengo un canal...pero si escribo pequeñas historias que son leidas por mis amigos y familiares, por fa continualo

ATTE: ZARAH FLORES
Fanficer21 chapter 12 . 10/20/2014
Absolutely amazing! I would have to say this is by far one of my absolute favorite fanfictions! It keeps me on the edge of my seat no matter how many times I read it. It is so creative and original, and simply amazing! Sorry about repeating words, but I just love it so much.
Can'tResistThisFantabulosity chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
Gasp! Nice ending, there!
Can'tResistThisFantabulosity chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
i LIKE THE IDEA A LOT! Oops, caps. :)
Raven Dusk chapter 12 . 7/30/2014
Oh my fucking god. This is so amazing! I loved it. Great job on this fanfic. I can't wait to read the sequel!
Black Kaitou chapter 12 . 5/25/2014
This was cool, loved how you set up the story line. I also loved the little insite bits at the beginning of the chapters.
Angelicat2 chapter 12 . 4/18/2014
Great story! Loved how he came back!
Satan's spawn chapter 9 . 4/10/2014
This was a very sad chapter but it was amazing at the same time