Reviews for Wind
shnarf9892 chapter 1 . 2/8
Loved it! Very original without seeming like it's an alternate universe. Thank you for transporting me to Loft when I was sick and didn't want to do anything else.
Anyomus chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
When you low key want a sequel
Anyomus chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
This was a very long one shot but it hit its target since my emotions were crazy and this story I was so crazy about in fact in reading it again so yes you did a AMAZING JOB
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Please update more to this I would like to see what Zelda answer is and would love to read more
Gustavo Callejas chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
of the best stories so far. Love it.
SwanDestiny chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Mr heart... Oh, my heart. This is too beautiful, and it feels way more than just a regular one-shot. Amazing work with everything.
I also like Zelda's backstory as well, and the ending Zelink. Love!
Archetype EMIYA chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
I love this longshot. Pardon if scant detail on review but I'm on mobile. Just know that this was really, REALLY good.
Lynxiedoodles chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Omygosh xD its been a while since i read this but now i took it upon myself to write a review for this amazing oneshot
I absolutely love this concept Gosh i NEED TO DRAW THIS
its too much. Amazing, i really want to read it again xD
wisdom-of-me chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Wow, I really loved this story! It was such a great use of some of the Skyward Sword background and *sigh* I'm a totally sucker for cute Zelink. Thank you for writing it, it was such a pleasure to read! I'll have to go check out your other stories now! :D
Imagination that chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
I read this awhile back, before I had an account, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I especially love how you have their birds choosing their mates. I also thought it was a terrific idea with Zelda' people being of the wind, it was quite different. Great job.
Chessmasteroftheuniverse chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Nice story!
Aeralyse chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
SO GOOD! Such a wonderful take on Skyloft and Zelda, especially. Also, I'm very glad to see you back in (relatively recent) action and am hoping for more. 3
CupcakePride101 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I really love this story x3 I'm reading it for the 2nd time. I just love how you write this story. It's so detailed and inspirational. And it's also very creative and cute!
I feel bad for Zelda. She may be happy in Loft, but deep inside, she's destroyed from her whole village being destroyed. Aryll and Link really cared for her (tho, I thought they were using her a bit too much as a servant...), especially Link. Tho they hardly knew each other, as Zelda stated, they had a strong, cute relationship. c:
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Gonna be honest, that was one of the best things I have read on fanfiction. Your stories never diss appoint, they are well written, and cleverly thought out. I honestly would love for you to add on to this story, it is very original and sweet. I admit, I was so upset at the ending cause I wanted SO much more XD good job!
Zeltra chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
That... was... AWESOME! I loved it! And I love that Zelda unknowingly needed Link. Sucker for some fluff...