Reviews for Wind
Renegade Noa chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
Beautiful!
LitBlueEyed chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
Dear Lyxie,

I read your whole story in one night. As a college student, I cannot say that I always have the time to push my reading into the wee hours of 4 in the morning, needing to be up by 8. But don't worry about me! It was such a pleasure to dip into this new world you wrote so
vividly-felt like I was in the clouds rushing overhead myself! Your story has such warmth to it-the kindness of strangers, the concept of readoption into new family, purpose, and perseverance. Yet, it was your use of empathy that really did justice to these themes! I don't know if you have lost anyone close to you, but you wrote as if you knew the gravity of loss-but also love and hope! Thank you for this encouragement, it makes me stronger too, and teaches me to empathize.
What a full story, complete with creativity, details, and care! Perhaps I only speak for myself (I am more of a conservative when it comes to romance), but also thank you for focusing more on the friendly love, never pushy or rude. I think it's lovely to read, and makes my heart soar, and it teaches me to be kinder to the one I love. Bless you gift! Please keep writing! I'll be reading!
romagen chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
I love long one-shots! The characters and history of Loft were very realistic. Amazing!
Haprilona chapter 1 . 4/20/2017
I really love this unique concept and the world you built around it! I imagined Zelda to be sort of like Impa from Skyward Sword based on how you described her physically with the long neck and everything. It's also interesting to have Zelda be the silent one and how she manages to say a lot with her body language alone. You wrote Link and Zelda's relationship beautifully by letting it take its time and not rushing it.

I'm trying to think of something else to say, but hitting a blank, so I'll just finish by saying it was truly a joy to read. I'm not a big fan of modern AUs, so it was nice to see a different AU that's much more to my liking. Hope you keep on delighting us with your talent! :)
whatifweareallfictional chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
That was so good. And really long, but enjoyable. And honestly, it couldn't have been any shorter, and remained a oneshot. It's really good.
CX chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
Incredibly, incredibly, incredibly beautiful. I read this when it came out and find myself returning to it every year or so. The characters and world you've adapted are excellently developed, and there's something very subtle about the tone of this piece that I adore. It's somber without being pitiful, lovely without being saccharine.
Zelda and Link's romance is especially well balanced. It would have been really easy to have them fall madly into a sappy infatuation and live happily ever after (which is what many many fanfictions are wont to do), but that wouldn't have felt true to the characters and their experiences. There's a rare practicality to Link's courtship of Zelda- of course, it's imbued with genuine care and attraction, but Link's being realistic, and so is Zelda. There's a love story for them yet, but for the duration of Wind, what Zelda needs from Link isn't fiery romance, but support and comfort.
The only qualm I have about this piece is the teensy part in which Link tells Zelda to smile more. It just boils my parsnips whenever men tell women that they *should* do something that makes them more appealing.
Regardless, this is possibly my favorite one shot I've ever read (and I read many, many one shots from a multitude of fandoms back in the day). While I no longer seek out fanfiction, I will continue to revisit your work, both new and old, for many years to come. So thank you.
TypicalTrash chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
This somehow reminds me of a studio ghibli movie. Everything is so wistful and fresh. I almost cried.
shnarf9892 chapter 1 . 2/8/2017
Loved it! Very original without seeming like it's an alternate universe. Thank you for transporting me to Loft when I was sick and didn't want to do anything else.
Anyomus chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
When you low key want a sequel
Anyomus chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
This was a very long one shot but it hit its target since my emotions were crazy and this story I was so crazy about in fact in reading it again so yes you did a AMAZING JOB
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Please update more to this I would like to see what Zelda answer is and would love to read more
Gustavo Callejas chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
of the best stories so far. Love it.
SwanDestiny chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Mr heart... Oh, my heart. This is too beautiful, and it feels way more than just a regular one-shot. Amazing work with everything.
I also like Zelda's backstory as well, and the ending Zelink. Love!
Archetype EMIYA chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
I love this longshot. Pardon if scant detail on review but I'm on mobile. Just know that this was really, REALLY good.
Lynxiedoodles chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Omygosh xD its been a while since i read this but now i took it upon myself to write a review for this amazing oneshot
I absolutely love this concept Gosh i NEED TO DRAW THIS
its too much. Amazing, i really want to read it again xD