Reviews for Wind
SwanDestiny chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Mr heart... Oh, my heart. This is too beautiful, and it feels way more than just a regular one-shot. Amazing work with everything.
I also like Zelda's backstory as well, and the ending Zelink. Love!
Archetype EMIYA chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
I love this longshot. Pardon if scant detail on review but I'm on mobile. Just know that this was really, REALLY good.
Lynxiedoodles chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Omygosh xD its been a while since i read this but now i took it upon myself to write a review for this amazing oneshot
I absolutely love this concept Gosh i NEED TO DRAW THIS
its too much. Amazing, i really want to read it again xD
wisdom-of-me chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Wow, I really loved this story! It was such a great use of some of the Skyward Sword background and *sigh* I'm a totally sucker for cute Zelink. Thank you for writing it, it was such a pleasure to read! I'll have to go check out your other stories now! :D
Imagination that chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
I read this awhile back, before I had an account, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I especially love how you have their birds choosing their mates. I also thought it was a terrific idea with Zelda' people being of the wind, it was quite different. Great job.
Chessmasteroftheuniverse chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Nice story!
Aeralyse chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
SO GOOD! Such a wonderful take on Skyloft and Zelda, especially. Also, I'm very glad to see you back in (relatively recent) action and am hoping for more. 3
CupcakePride101 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I really love this story x3 I'm reading it for the 2nd time. I just love how you write this story. It's so detailed and inspirational. And it's also very creative and cute!
I feel bad for Zelda. She may be happy in Loft, but deep inside, she's destroyed from her whole village being destroyed. Aryll and Link really cared for her (tho, I thought they were using her a bit too much as a servant...), especially Link. Tho they hardly knew each other, as Zelda stated, they had a strong, cute relationship. c:
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Gonna be honest, that was one of the best things I have read on fanfiction. Your stories never diss appoint, they are well written, and cleverly thought out. I honestly would love for you to add on to this story, it is very original and sweet. I admit, I was so upset at the ending cause I wanted SO much more XD good job!
Zeltra chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
That... was... AWESOME! I loved it! And I love that Zelda unknowingly needed Link. Sucker for some fluff...
Reader chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Dang, I was so caught up in this story I forgot that it was only an oneshot, and when I scrolled down I was a bit surprised when I didn't see the other chapters. SUPER GOOD STORY! I loved it!
CrazygurlMadness chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I shouldn't be reading at work. But damn, I love this one. YOU'RE TOO GOOD DAMMIT
Bloodspire chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
This was really well done. You have such an imagination. I honestly can't find much fault with this one. I'm not much for the courting ritual and the secret hidden meanings in many of their actions, but otherwise the idea was great. I'm highly impressed.
Dia Newman chapter 1 . 3/18/2014