Reviews for Brand New World
Ann chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
This story was awesome! Very nicely done and I applaud your efforts. I loved the length, I loved the detail, and I loved the way the realization came at the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This is beautiful and could totally see it happen, if they had grown up together!
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Great chapter! Update it..
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Great story!
GalitMirav chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
This was awesome! I'm so glad you decided to write another chapter. It was good. Really, it was great. The family reunions were beautiful and the family dynamics...it was just amazing. Wooden Swan all the way!
Anna chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
...and so they lived all together happily ever after ;)

Thank you captain for the story... loved it so much :D
kelli maguire chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
I'm happy you did this second part. Ty. It was good
foreverstartsrightnow chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
I just need them to be a family already, dammit.
lizziemackenzie chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Thank you so much!
Trinity23Rose chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
I am so very glad you wrote the second part:) It's really good:)
evincis chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Great, great, great. That is what should have really happened. But well, August got kind of lost. I hope he finds his way back.
Recondita chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
"First we're going to find your grandparents and then I'm going to kiss your dad and see what happens." Simple like that!

I saw a photoset on Tumblr that led me here, so I have a bit of a background for this story, and it's so warm to read something like this. For a fairy tale thingy, OUAT is already quite sad, let alone its fanfictions. This one feels like a hug! Thank you for that.
tinnie75 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This story is too perfect to be just a one shot. There is so much to tell. I'd love tho see how Emma breaks the curse a reunite with her parents. And more Wooden Swan history.
BTW I loves the fact that August wrote that book for Henry. It was super cute.
Anna chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Awww this gave me so many beautiful Wooden Swan family feels ;_; ...complete? nooo please... this August spam is going to kill me -_- Though I loved August being such a protective husband and caring father ;_; *sigh*
lizziemackenzie chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I'm sorry your not continuing it. It looks like a fun read.