Reviews for Melting
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Yea, if i were Jack Frost, i would never go to the desert, and awesome details, you really put it so ppl would see and fell how he was a bit! lol
astridlover 12 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Wow jack, that. Was. Really. Smart.
Timenspace chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Hahahahha lol when i read this i could actually feel myself melting, because when i first read it it was the dead middleof summer here hahahaha but now its winter.
Katrina Townsend chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Jack is such a nit wit. Did he forget that hes a WINTER SPIRIT! For snow and frost and a bunch of other cold things. Good job on the story by the way. chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Okay. Good job! :)
gh0st'n.teh.Machine chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This was wonderfully disturbing. I've read quiet a few stories where Jack doesn't do well with heat, but this still gets props for originality. The whole Jack melting thing was great; thanks for going there.
timenspace chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Oh sorry I kinda skimmed it before, I cam back and re-read it, that is creepy. Oh no. Gross. This would happen. Ug. Great story
timenspace chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Just a little fact for you... There is another way he can go to the desert and not get boiled over. You see, a desert is basically a place it never rains. So... ANTARTICA HAS A DESERT. Thank you for this story, it kinda funny.
Auntie Legolas chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
That was sooo trippy. I could feel myself melting, which is probably because I've been awake for twenty four hours and am pretty much half asleep now.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
That. Is. Horrifying. (: O Poor Jack.
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
It's cool. Poor Jack.

Kinda disturbing at times, but it's a pretty cool idea.
TheMeddlingArtist chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Strangefishmems chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I really enjoyed it! Keep up the good work!
Universal808 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Wooooow. Very, um... What's the word? I don't know but this is a good one-shot! How funny!
little-miss-randomness17 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
That would be absolutely terrifying D: Poor little Jack...