Reviews for Who do you think you are?
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Aw, poor Yoite. That was sad. It's good that Miharu was there for him. I really like this story!
Pets Heart chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This was your first fiction that I read, but I'm commenting after because I liked too.
In fact, even I wanted to comment because I know that I can do it properly, but in the end I wanted to at least write that I find this really amazing.
A perfect introspection if Yoite, which transmits both anger and sadness
It's not righteous the life that he lived, if at least after escaping from their parents he had found a good person ... but no _
Yukimi yes, of course, but before there was Hattori who manipulated him to learn Kira, sending him to die.
Then the image that you have set as an icon of fiction is the coup de grace, that scene is where Yoite fragile shows for the first time and I've always adored it.
ShirouChan13 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
That... was just like... awesome. I have no other real words to describe it. It wasn't repetitive, and everything was where it was supposed to be in regards to like the flow of events and such. Fantastic job :D *hugs*
Shirou
UniqueQueen chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
A heart breaking fiction :(
I was thinking the same
Thank you .
nobody chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
this almost made me cry it was sad then yukimi came in and miharu it was still sad but less somehow if he would let me i would give him a huge hug then he would probably kill me with kira but still. Loved your story