Reviews for The Two Musicians
I love this story so much...I love it! It was awesome great story!
SSB chapter 1 . 8/15
this fanfiction is very good it reminds me of la corda'd oro
fantasia-49 chapter 15 . 4/29
Sweet really. I love it.
maria.madana14 chapter 15 . 10/31/2014
Wow! That was beautiful 3 I absolutely loved it. I would look forward to school ending so that I could read this! I just loved how the relationship between the two was slow and kept increasing GRADUALLY. Thanks for writing this!
rummy101 chapter 15 . 8/26/2014
Love it!
Prettylittleliar05 chapter 15 . 8/14/2014
Just finished reading your story... Just one word to say - BEAUTIFUL !
Such pure and sweet thoughts... :)
miss.jenny.lovey.dovey chapter 15 . 7/3/2014
Omg I loved this story! I didn't see that ending coming though!(:
yehh chapter 15 . 4/7/2014
It was so great and I love it
somniator99 chapter 15 . 3/19/2014
Awesome :)
love your story!
love your involvement of music in story,
reading your story it was like listening some kind of song so sweet calming and beautiful, and your main characters was very well written.
i would really like to read more of your stories so please keep writing :-)
(sorry for any grammatical mistakes English is my second language)
Speechless chapter 15 . 1/1/2014
It's ... beautiful. Everything.
DisneyKd4 chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
perfect ending of a good chapter,
BeckaR chapter 15 . 12/19/2013
Awesome story really loved it so sad it's done
Musicangel913 chapter 15 . 11/18/2013
Ok, I know you finished this story ages ago, but I just found it last night, read the whole thing in one go, & can't not comment.
This is amazing. Seriously. I was rather skeptical when I saw it was a Draco/Hermione story, but the music thing intrigued me (I play the violin). The musical addition to the story line was perfect, and their developing relationship was so real - you made Draco's post-war change of heart believable while still keeping everyone in character. Your story was heartbreaking, beautiful, and, in all honesty, one of the most well-written things I've ever read - it was that good. Looking forward to reading more of your work in the future.
HealingRose chapter 15 . 10/10/2013
I'm sorry that I haven't bothered making a comment until now but the story was already complete and I just had to read on. So I begin by saying honestly, I didn't thought that this would be a good story. I strolled through many, but this title caught my eye. I then proceeded to read the reviews. Seeing no negative reviews and a sneak peek of what was to come, I began the journey of a life time and what I seen filled my heart with joy. I laughed, I cried, and I laughed again! I felt love like no other and the pain of young Malfoy moved me. Thank you for this beautiful story, and I shall pass this story on to my friends so they too shall read the works of a true artist.

Love, HeaingRose
Melody chapter 15 . 10/6/2013
Well done!Are you a musician yourself?