Reviews for Coming of Age
Spartangurl chapter 6 . 9/18
awwwww i love this. super duper much
Mefakri chapter 5 . 2/25
Before you write about sexual intercourse again please be aware of these simple facts:

1) Women don't have a barrier that needs to be broken during their first sexual intercourse. Women have a hymen, but the hymen only cause bleeding during the first time in 1 out of 200 cases - and that is because the hymen is defect.

2) Women usually don't bleed during their first time and if they do it is because the vaginal tissue is damaged.

3) The vaginal tissue can only be damaged if the sex is hurried, the vaginal is poorly lubricated and the sex is very rough.
mrs. zala chapter 6 . 11/11/2016
very entertaining. I really enjoy it!
especially the seducing mission. HAHAHAHA
I think ryu is a bit ooc here (just a bit cheery), but who cares! he responds really well!

and~~~ I can imagine him speaking like that. XD

until next time,

Mrs. zala
Otaku-SIG chapter 6 . 9/18/2016
Beautiful!
Itzah C. Kreet chapter 6 . 6/24/2016
Great story! Thank you for writing this!
almay417 chapter 6 . 3/26/2016
Amazing. That's all there is to it. Amazing.
jhamerter chapter 6 . 1/12/2016
This was good.
Nihonko chapter 6 . 7/24/2015
omg! Your fanfic was so good! You kept their personalities all the fanfic! And you kept me interested too!

Congratulations! you write so good i hope you could write another M fanfic of Kimi ni todoke.
Ms.Chaser chapter 6 . 6/17/2015
Really good story! I love this Manga so seeing their relationship brought to life was awesome!
Ethell chapter 6 . 5/30/2015
Well, this absolutely wonderful! You really managed to stay true to both of their characters throughout every situation, which I think is a very rare skill. Thank you so much for taking the time to write (and finish) this story!
axischan chapter 6 . 3/29/2015
i thoroughly enjoyed reading this.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/4/2015
Enjoyed. Thank you.
SheWolfMedjai chapter 6 . 2/11/2015
Aww so cute!
Toondoon chapter 6 . 2/11/2015
This epilogue was well worth the wait, a perfect conclusion to this funny, steamy, angsty, fluffy story!
Thank you so much for writing this - there aren't enough Chizu x Ryu fics out there and this pairing deserves a lot more love 3
Eagerly awaiting more stories from you!
Toondoon
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 6 . 2/10/2015
How unromantic but typical of Ryu.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »