Reviews for Mocks And Smocks
Chuu112 chapter 15 . 3/4
lol Bossun changed last minute lol Update soon!
sanaa11 chapter 15 . 2/27
I love how you write this story! And Smocks is funny too :D continue pls
Guest chapter 14 . 8/30/2014
I just can't help but think of 'Smocks' as a girl with chin length messy white hair, grey, half lidded eyes and pale skin. It just popped in my head, haha. Can't wait for the next update.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
And Smock's true character appears muhahaha. This is awesome so far, I can't wait to see how she deals with the rest of the lovely adventures Sket Dan gets into! I do wonder if you plan to give her a sad past like the other members do...
CherryPop0120 chapter 13 . 4/16/2014
Bwhaha! Pudding! NOO!
Very cute. This would make a really good doujinshi.
LeoInuyuka chapter 13 . 4/16/2014
BUT OMFG IM LAUGHING
MistyBlue96 chapter 12 . 2/3/2014
As hilarious as ever. :D
CherryPop0120 chapter 12 . 2/3/2014
I love Sket Dance Fanfics but they are so rare. This OC is cute and this story is good. :)
CherryPop0120 chapter 11 . 1/3/2014
Haha, I like this OC a lot. :D
MistyBlue96 chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
LOL! This chapter was short, but I laughed throughout it :D

Some of the best excerpts in particular:
For some reason, he must have processed the request of "Please help Kongo-san with her insomnia" to "Please treat Kongo-san as though she is your own child."

"Do not slouch! You will end up with a bad spinal cord as you get older," and "Take the time to brush your hair. Wait, do you even brush your hair?"

And of course: "I guess he began sleeping regularly sometime later…?" Smocks said.
"Yes. I believe it was after he was nominated into the student council."

BTW: I'm still laughing over that last one xD

Great job and do update soon.

-Sunny ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Isn't 'Kang' a Korean surname?
Kimiko Heroux chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
Man, I just can't get over this fanfic! Smocks makes such a great addition to the team. :)
CherryPop0120 chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
LOL!
CherryPop0120 chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
LOL (0_0)
Late Bloomers chapter 7 . 3/4/2013
HAHAHAHA! This chapter is just cute. You really develop the characters personality. Love it. Care for the update (o)/