Reviews for Fraught
Reader chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
This was really enjoyable! Oh, that part about no one being his and Jane's thought reaction. Just great. Thank you for sharing!
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Nicely written; this is definitely a conversation that I can see the two of them having.
Loes-chan chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Wow this was cool :D I wish Jane would finish that sentence (Lisbon.. Lisbon was) and finally realize just how much she meant to him!
cumberland river relic chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Electrifying dialogue. Well done!
Frogster chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
That was good! Enjoyed their argument, although I perceived there were things under the surface that they weren't saying. (I don't think even they know what they wanted to say, though.) Liked how Lisbon held her ground against Jane.

And of course Jane has to make it all about him-his witness, his case, his revenge. Do you think deep down he knows it isn't all about him, and that scares him, because what else would he have to live for if he wasn't so consumed by the Red John case? I think I can answer that, but I don't know if he could consciously at this time.

A thought popped into my head: what if Lisbon found Lorelei before Jane did? I suppose it could be possible. I don't know how you would get Jisbon out of that-at least reciprocal Jisbon. (Because I really would like some Jisbony goodness for Christmas.) But it's something to think about.
xfmoon chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I really liked this, and I think you're right there really needs to be more fights between Lisbon and Jane on the show.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
please continue this story!
fseventh chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
It seems like you're back on writing again? Yay! Anyway this is a very lovely piece, and oh how do I love argument between. Although too bad they seldom show us on screen. Probably 40 min of solving crime prevents that. Anyway, I desperately hope both Bob and Gabe are innocent, now that Mashburn actually can be RJ, give the woman a break!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Is it wrong that I really enjoyed this fight? After the last several episodes, I found it very cathartic. You were masterful with the subtext in this. And you even mentioned Lisbon's bad shoulder! Wonderful.
blueMnM415 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
That was great! Very well done, I love a good fight/argument scene. I'd love to read a follow-up to this, maybe Jane caring about Lisbon's current situation for reasons other than Lorelei ). Great job, can't wait to read more!
blue
Babi Baker chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
AMAZING! I love it! Jane can be a sick son of a bitch when he wants to!
666BloodyHell666 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
this was a really good! If there is more to this story please update soon
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I liked this. As close (?) and loyal as they may be to each other, they inherently have some contention in their relationship due to some significant differences in their personalities. Lately that seems to be missing in the show.

Looking forward to reading more from you!
Water-please chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Oh, this *is* an argument, all right! Both are extremely annoyed with the other at some point, but Lisbon is also disappointed. All goes back to RJ. To quote Charlotte: "I'm so sick of RJ!" This is something Lisbon could have thought during this fight, I'm sure.
Oh, and Jane is disappointed, too, cz he'd like to see his knight in shining armor always by his side.
MerriWyllow chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Things that I love about this fic: That Lisbon didn't give an inch; That Jane did give, if not a whole inch, at least a 1/4 of one, which for him might as well be twelve miles; that it did not overtly devolve into an accusation of jealousy, even if the subtext was there (or at least open to interpretation).

The last one was brilliantly done, as it reflects where these two really are. Too many Jane/Lisbon shippers want to read ship into every little moment between them, and it distorts the big picture. I think if they had had this conversation, Jane would not yet be ready to allow it to stray so far. So this strikes an excellent note.