Reviews for Achilles Heels
.EVER
that's all I have to express how much I enjoyed this FIC :)
alv2007 chapter 4 . 4/24
Thank you for developing and writing such profoundly beautiful story.
That was an enjoyable read. I really like Arthur's initial denial, and his even stronger urge to go after Merlin. Merlin's heartfelt speech in the throne room without knowing Arthur was listening was also really well done. There were a few too many 'looked into each other's eyes for the last time, certain they would die' for my tastes, but otherwise everything was simply wonderful. Thank you for the fic. KTN
Magics122 chapter 4 . 2/14
Well that was AWESOME! I was tearing up by the end, it was so emotional. Thank you so much for writing this! :)
Weehoodle chapter 2 . 10/2/2015
O.O Aaaaaand... Of course. It only gets better! :D Next chapter. I promise the last review I leave will be longer :)
Weehoodle chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Holy... Rubber duckies. I FOUND ONE! I HAVE FOUND A GOOD STORY!
Ahem. Sorry about that.

That. Was. Awesome. Okay... Sorry, but I gotta go read the next chapter.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 4 . 9/18/2015
That was perfect.
I feel like that was all mynheart ever needed.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/30/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
Aviendhaphiragon chapter 4 . 3/21/2015
Wow. This is definitely amazing.
Deborahpflover chapter 4 . 3/8/2015
My fucking god you beautiful human being this is the most perfect story I've ever read and I cannot find words to describe how absolutely breathtaking it was. Dear god. How did you even fit it into 4 chapters?! It had everything, literally everything. I can't even tell you what was so great about it because the answer is EVERYTHING. I love the start, and the end, and the middle. I love how Arthur is so confused and conflicted but still cares about Merlin above everything. I love how incredible loyal Merlin is, and all the awesome magic he does here which is EXACTLY how I picture him using it. I love the way you told it, it sounded just like an old Legend grabbed out of the series itself told by Merlin and Arthur. I love the villians you use and the fact that they're so broken and filled with rage and hatred and sadness that they go to such messures. And I love the bond Arthur and Merlin show here. There is probably more I love but I forgot in this insane rant. It's incredible, amazing, beautiful and perfect. This should have been the fucking end of the Merlin series.
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 4 . 1/17/2015
Very emotional and philosophical. Rather has that one soul in two bodies sort of vibe going on. A good bit of drama and suspense as well. The ending was not a surprise but was powerful all the same. Perhaps the misunderstandings in the middle were a bit of a stretch, but emotion and shock does that. Thank you for posting this!
servant123 chapter 4 . 1/13/2015
Nice job with this :) I really liked the unique style you wrote in, which fit well with the recurring statements of destiny and bonds and brothers and things. Really good work, as always.
Aurora02 chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
OMG. This seariously is one of the best Reveal-fics I 've ever read! You made me cry! Have you ever considered writing a sequel? I would ADORE it. I really should stop reading all your fanfics and start learning for my biology exam tomorrow...but the feelings! Sometimes I get the impression that I'm addicted to your fanfictions ;-)
Akayuki Novak chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
You made me cry... mostly when it was in Arthur's POV because Merlin was just way too broken to inspire much feeling but loss. But thank you for writing!
rainydaysbooksandtea chapter 4 . 8/28/2014