Reviews for Symbiosis
llippert1000 chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
Well, I see the "pulse" is NOT a heartbeat. Curiouser and curiouser.
llippert1000 chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
Aack - cliffhanger. So glad I'm reading this as "complete".
llippert1000 chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
Body possession transference. Cool!
I'm guessing the "pulsing" sensation is a heartbeat.
llippert1000 chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
How interesting. So Twilight never existed?

Oh - should I have reviwed again in Mandarin? :-)
llippert1000 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
哇 - 做一个FIC潜水,终于决定开始这个。爱它为止!并根据要求 - 这里是普通话。
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Interesting start, incidently that's pretty much how I felt when I saw the films.
keith chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Twilight is not a chick a vampire saw it men over 20 &30&40&&50 &60 saw it.I dont know where anyone would think it was a chick flick.
Virgil Stein chapter 26 . 12/19/2013
Am I allowed to review my own story?
TNM-Writer chapter 26 . 9/25/2013
I was actually very surprised when I came across this story; never before have I found an OC-insert story that wasn't a girl, and didn't fall in love with a Cullen, not a Denali. When I read the summary, I actually kind of had a freak out. I was all "WTF, MALE OC, WHEN DID THIS, CAN'T UNDERSTAND, IMPOSSIBLE, blah, blah, blah". I just had to see what this was about, see if it was possible that it could happen and be well written, and I must thank my curiosity towards that decision. The story was absolutely amazing, and I can't really explain how to put it into words. It's like when your trying to a explain a word that just IS and cant be explained, if you get that? Like, try and explain the word "You". Hard, right? You, is just...you. Just like Symbiosis is amazing, and just that. I'm actually kind of glad, as well, that there wasn't any kind of sex or affectionate things in here, aside from that Esme/Carlisle thing you had. Which kind of made me want to buy brain bleach because of the images *shudder*. It would have ruined the overall awesome quality; too many stories of other fandoms - as I have yet to find another male oc Twilight fic - are just "Sex, beer, boobs, beer, sex, drugs, money, SEX". It get's annoying after a while, and too repetitive. Loved the story, and I don't think I'll find something quite as good as Symbiosis for Twilight OC fanfictions for a very long time, if ever.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/29/2013
I swear to god if he doesn't get back to tanya I will hunt you down and skin you al- make you rewrite it
Kine X chapter 26 . 6/14/2013
Awesome fic. I'd love to read a sequel to this... xD
Wollerosekaufn chapter 26 . 6/11/2013
This story was AMAZING! Thank you for writing it, I couldn't stop reading .thanks for sharing :)
kissingkatebarlow chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
I'm loving this story so far, I'm very excited. I'm surprised there aren't more reviews.
Anna chapter 25 . 6/5/2013
Wonderful story!
solena1 chapter 25 . 6/5/2013
Thank you for seeing it through and completing it. It was quite a different take on an alternate universe but in its truest form by definition. I very much enjoyed it. Now, off to find my allyernsye universe. ;)