Reviews for A Very Hairy Situation
autocorrect chapter 1 . 10/26
what the hell did i just read

whatever it was i liked it
Jamie McCrimmon chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
"and Gwen and Gwaine lived happily ever after despite having no comfortable ship name, so that was all right."
I died.

Seriously though you did a good job. It was very funny, and the characters were much closer to being in character than in other crackfics out there. And of course Gwaine does have glorious hair.
king-of-sass chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
best kind of crack. Gwain his hair is the true Emrys
Saubree chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
Oh, shjadfbahdgbjhdsg jajajajaja Damn that was so odd. Thanks for writing it, love.
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
That ending paragraph was amazing. xD
(Gwen and Gwaine? Glorious.)
NoOrdinaryAuthor chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
this is so fabulous omg i was cACKLINGGGG 3
Pip chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
What have you WRITTEN here oh my god this is the epitome of crack I'm absolutely breathless with laughter. I looked up about every few seconds just to nod feverently like "YES Gwaine DOES have the most fabulous hair!"
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Omigosh the ending! I was cracking up! Fabulously donexD
LeahHeartsSirius chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
I loved his so much. I laughed out loud multiple times but especially at the end about there being no comfortable ship name. Then it hit me...Gwainevere!

Thanks for sharing your story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I don't normally review but this story is very funny and deserves more reviews. I thought this was hilarious- slightly ooc but funny enough to make up for that. And gwaine does have fabulously hair. I presume you've seen the YouTube video where he flips his hair back and forth? it is fabulous.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Gwain? Maybe or gwan? Anyway great story user funny :)
SkyBlue-Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
This was an amazing read, and wonderfully presented.
The fun and light-heart of the tone while keeping the characters definable were marvellous.
A brilliant story all in all
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Oh God! This fic is gold! It's priceless! I'm laughing so hard that I'm not even making any noise! So brilliant!
Jack's Shadow chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
God, I'm cackling at that ending. Great crack.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I have to review just because 'so that was all right' made me laugh hysterically. God, that is the perfect way to end something as cracky as this!