Reviews for Ravester perfesonol pyschrc
azeus chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Truly an emotionally stunning masterpiece. Through the careful bond crafted between mother and daughter, to the emotional devastation that Ravyn Black Cat Shyat Bangster displays towards the death of her loved ones, the true motivations behind the twin towers attack is finally brought to the public eye. 10/10, would George Bush did 9/11 again.
Pablo chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
THIS IS THE DOPST SHT I SWAER I LUVD IT GIVVE MORE TO ME
simbasgurlf chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
thiS IS Fab GURRRRRRLL i tnk u shld rite moar soooon. i ship me nd simba bc hiz me bf kk. i wnt him 2 maek mi tacos if u no wat i mean lol TACOS4LYF WITH MI BOYYF SIMB 3
PaintSplatterVampire chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This is a parody...right?
There's no way this isn't some kind of fake story...
Lisi chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
Oh My Lord this is amazing. I love you. Please update.
gravy boat chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
oh ma gawd ma bby got eaten by a dingo once too gurl don't even flip

dis is real gud u shud get it published
MoPops chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
HEAYYY BBFFFF DIS IS BRITNAY MERCO SO .SEXYYUH
Tgere nesd to b. Sirtlesh seen fo maercoooo. Duncblebeedingus shud go oitu wif dialbolo bro kawii bataa wkahagay desusus need

I'll neveaher fergyt yuuu, kawuii baebe.

Mearco's #1
Risque Raven chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Okay..

1. Your grammatical errors are so apparent, that I'm going to have to report this fic for that reason alone.

2. Your characterization and plot structure... you don't have any.

3. This review isn't going to be all bad because I appreciate your concept and think you can do so much better if you spell checked or solicited help from a beta reader. Maybe both. I suggest you take it down, revise, and try again.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Beautiful
haiii its marco chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
omgggggggg best fic ever simba is my bro i wsh i culd be liek him my dady sys i ned to gt off da compoper nao lol baiiii