Reviews for Death of a Prince
Ok, look I'm sorry ok. You're story isn't that bad. I don't know if you know this but I do have an actual account called AprilRainsReviews. Yes, I'm a troll whose been going around in people's stories. Yeah, I finally admit it ok?
velocirstar 239 chapter 33 . 12/24/2017
for guest and malka
so you both decided to return and continuing insulting this AWESOME LOVE story eh?!
before I whoop your butts, let me ask you something - why are you doing this? what do you have against it?!
and before I leave I have one thing to say - MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
Guest chapter 31 . 12/16/2017
Just fucking boring and unoriginal! Go on YouTube and you'll find the exact same story from a million different people!
Malka chapter 31 . 12/12/2017
Yeah right. Clearly you just invented all the wackjobs defended your story, so you could have an excuse to delete the people against your stories. Go ahead and delete this or invent more crazies to fight with me but it won't change the fact that it's true and I'm not the only one that thinks it.
TomMaier chapter 2 . 10/17/2017
Regardless of reviews, or critical comments, I don't want any pointless internet fighting in the review section of my stories. Whether you like my stories or not, if you want to have a petty, childish argument with someone, make an account and have them private message you. But the review section of a story, whether you like the story or not, is not the place for an argument. If you are not mature enough to realize this, then you're on your own.
TomMaier chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
can we just stop this pointless internet fight? you all are acting like fools
TomMaier chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
alright, listen here. if you morons want to fight with each other, make an actual account and do it there. PM each other and argue until you're blue in the face. but do not bring this excessive internet battle to the review section of my story. I get that my story may not be for everyone, but that is also no reason to post multiple reviews slamming the story. I can take criticism just fine, but after a certain point it becomes a nucense. Now please, enough bickering. Do it elsewhere. Facebook, text messaging, he'll do it in a roblox chat window for all I care. but this is not the place.
roy chapter 5 . 4/27/2016
Sad sad sad
Darth Voxyn chapter 31 . 12/31/2015
I ended up reading the whole thing till 2:30 in the morning, then fell asleep lol. You did a really great job with this story, in my group of friends I'm called the heartless one because its really heard to make me feel feels and this story made me feel feels. I give you a 10 out of 10 for that alone. and the story was really good so bonus :)
The Unknown One chapter 31 . 11/22/2015
Good job, It was great reading about these characters again. Fabulous stuff!
isaac chapter 32 . 9/15/2015
What ever happened with Siri and zira
Guest chapter 31 . 8/8/2015
This was a roller coaster of emotions. Thank you for a good story.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/8/2015
That was a dirty trick lol
Guest chapter 21 . 8/7/2015
What a beutiful song. I just have to saw this one hell of a fan fiction.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/7/2015
Loving the story so far :)