Reviews for Last Dance
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I AM GOING TO FULL OUT SOB THIS IS 100% NOT OKAY JAYNE IT IS BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL AND THIS IS AN OLDER ONE YOUR WRITING HAS IMPROVED A LOT SINCE NOW BUT EVEN THIS ONE IS SPECTACULAR AND IT HURTS YOU WONDERFUL SADIST YOU
feel.that.fire chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
So I read some of your new stuff, and I loved it enough to start right from the beginning of your old stuff. And Holy God, this may be the most heart breaking thing I ever read. So many aspects of it were beautiful, and genius, and just wow. I can't even list them, there were so many of (I'll just point out my favorite being, "before all was gone he thought of how the universe was kind enough to grant him one last, tragically ironic favor- the otherwise improbable but fortunate fact that the killing curse was the precise color of her eyes." Holy shit. Where did you even come up with that?! and the 'You're going to be the death of me'! Such an overused phrase that tragically applies. I could go on and on. Anyway...). The format of this was also great-the jumping back and forth to moments so you truly get the true significance of them. Loved it. I couldn't not review this two year old story. And the only thing keeping me from tearing through the rest of your work are four papers I should get a start on. Damn.
RememberMe27 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
I don't usually write reviews but you're writing is too good to pass up without saying at least something. I'm absolutely in love with the fact that you write a majority of your stories about James and Lily because they are my favorite of favorites and your stories do them justice. This one in particular had my heart aching and my eyes tearing and that's saying something because not every sad story has this affect on me. I'm just here to say keep up the amazing work 'cause you just got a new follower :) Hope there are more to come! RM27
crosslight chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
That last paragraph is my favourite. And the promise thread that twists in between sections is just beautiful. Gahh.
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This was so poetic, beautifully written, uniquely done, heartbreaking and amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
i love all your stories they're beautiful :) write some more please
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
what last dance, though? What event is it? Didnt get that bit..
But, again, loved it! :D The ending was brilliant.
pensprevail chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
THE FEELS!
This was so poignant and heartbreaking, so beautifully, wonderfully tragic
bonnyanne chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This is beautifully written and just the right amounts of depressing and adorable.
Nezie chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
so sad.. and so beautiful !
BL0524 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
OMFG. I'm pretty sure you just killed me. I'm not sure if I want to hug you or punch you... JUST NO.
aahmumtaz chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
thanks. thanks for all the overwhelming feels. ugh you're a beautiful writer
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
So beautiful! I almost cried. :( Why did they have to die, why Jo?! D:

Anyway, great work! :D

-Charmy
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This is absolutely wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This was so good! I feel so sad and a bit confused ...anyway just wow brilliant work!