Reviews for It's not gay if your girlfriend has MPD
Jesus.Lives chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
LMAO. creepiest crack pairing EVER. kudos.
xxSparklingBumxx chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
My eyes went wide when I found out who 'she' was :P That was really awkward. But I had a good laugh, though. I like it :D
play for keeps chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Hahahaha this was seriously too much! Oh Duncan! What a confusing relationship. I feel bad for Zoey :P I cracked up when Duncan said he'll make it with Svetlana all the way to Season 10. Wooooow, what an improvement from being with Courtney and Gwen for so short a time haha. And this part cracked me up:

"For now it's just me and you!...Until I find someone else next season..." He's such a player!

Duncan has some problems if he's dating a girl in a guy's body...this was a really wacky idea but I loved it!
nindroidgirl chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
lol this is funny! i love it!
KaitlynToTheMax chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Made me smile. Thanks for writing this xD
JetJake chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Very strange idea for a story. Duncan and Svetlana? Strangest fanon couple I've seen on this site. This is well written considering how strange the idea is. If you continue I will read and review.
RedEyedWarrior chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This is hilarious. What a feckin' eejit Duncan is. Yes, it may not technically make Duncan gay, but it will make him crazy! Mike may not know about it... until Zoey tells him. Mike is probably going to murder Duncan.

Your ideas are brilliant! If you write a book I'd read it!
ambiguous seafish chapter 1 . 11/27/2012