Reviews for Kindred Spirits
Kanra Cozart chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
mah! I always imagined that kougami and yayoi where a couple! :D
i love you cause this fanfic, haha..
Eng.. More shiyayoi again, please? It will be nice, cause i so rarely find this pairing..

Good job :3
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
After watching episode 12, Yayoi became a favorite of mine, so I came looking for Yayoi fic only to be disappointed with the lack of it. I really liked the interaction between her and Kougami in that episode, but I've never imagined them as a couple. Now after reading this beautifully written work, I can now say that you have converted me into a Kougami/Yayoi shipper! I hope you write more of Yayoi (some Kougami/Yayoi would be a welcome bonus :D) because there is a serious shortage of Yayoi fic!
SwallowSword chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I SHIP THIS TOO OMG. I love you for writing this. It's so hard to find ships of this pairing, I don't even...I thought I was the only one who thought they would look perfect together, but YAY! I finally found someone who understood my OTP! XD
Noiz Viruz chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Great fic, i never thought of this two as a couple. It's more like Shinya x Akane and Yayoi x Kagari xDDD but anyway, i like the way you write. Good job! :))
Okori Yo chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I never thought about these two being a couple before, but they do fit each other quite nicely. Thanks for sharing!