Reviews for Me, Myself, and Death
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
Please update!
Jazzysauce chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
This is a cool storyline, but seeing as how you haven't updated in a year, please PM me if you update again. Nothing against you, I just don't like to follow/favorite a story by a thought to be dead author :)
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Fem Harry story is simply disguised SLASH.
ArthurShade chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Very nice
live laugh play music chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
This is really good. I hope the next chapter is up soon!
Impstar chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
Very nice. Eragon has nicely carved himself a place in Hogwarts. But when did he get anti-Slytherin? Has he fallen into the common trap of considering everyone there to be dark because he doesn't know any better, or because that's his MO? Because if it's the latter, I would think over 100 years of life would knock that out of him. I hope to see the next update soon.
FinlandNative chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
I'm cool with a Daphne or Fleur pairing, although I still want to see Eragon just completely abandon the wand.
werewolfgirl11 chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
i loved the chapter, yay humiliation! when are eragon and alyse gonna get together! i wanna know!
cant wait for the next chapter, keep up the good work!
Angel-Hime-Chan chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
Can the pairing be Alyssa Potter and eragon?
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
Guest chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
Great story out of all of the stories I have read this is undoubtedly the best I have ever read. Please update.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Great story love to read more!
Kaldi97 chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
FinlandNative chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
This is cool, try and keep the next round of the fight realistic (ie Eragon wins in like 10 seconds or less) because with his dragon gift no human is even close to matching him. Will Eragon move away from the wand? It would be better if he just used wandless show how powerful he is. Is Fleur a potential girl because that would be awesome.
VampireRules chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Love your story! :D please update soon