Reviews for Death and Flowers
MostEvilIceQueen chapter 6 . 1/21
Daym! Hades/Persephone stories (AU or not) predictably cover the thawing-the-cold-gods-previously-supposed-nonexistent-heart and the docile-daughter-goddess-has-spunk but that last bit about power was awesome :D Thank you so much for this! Brought some new life/spark to what I thought was becoming a trope.
Love you loads,
MostEvilIceQueen
MostEvilIceQueen chapter 4 . 1/21
Hey Adi,
I know this may be years too late but DAYM! Benedict/Sherlock as Lord of the Underworld! in black armor! Fucking delicious! Not to mention fitting. I also much prefer the Hades/Persephone AUs such as this where Persephone/Molly has more backbone and perception and isn't simple taken (in more ways than one). I'd rave more but I'm dying to know what happens next so...
Hoping (screaming?) for more,
MostEvilIceQueen
Guest chapter 6 . 4/28/2017
absolutely...bloody marvelous. wow
dcdomain6 chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
Fun fact: Hades doesn't rape Persephone in the originals; it's just that the word for kidnap was spelled like rape (since the alphabet used was similar) so, it was mistranslated as a rape. In reality, the older, non-Christianized versions have him wooing her from afar before "taking" her (think more along the lines of a willful teen running away from her overbearing mother with her secret boyfriend.) It was the later Christian translators that made him evil and rape-y. Otherwise, he's actually one of the most well-rounded of all the gods.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/29/2017
Wonderful cleverly done and. beautifully paced
Alexis Yap chapter 6 . 10/25/2016
I hardly post reviews but your story was so addictive and well thought out I just couldn't help myself. I hope you keep on writting!
Sherlolly1895 chapter 6 . 2/2/2016
I love it !
Fantastic!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/11/2015
amazing! :)
siesuta chapter 6 . 7/18/2015
Molly wishing to leave or ensure leaves are growing on Irene's head! That part got me giggling. But seriously, i like this story! Didn't quiet expected Sherlolly to fit into Greek myths. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/13/2015
That was really impressive. Bravo!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/13/2015
I know I'm a little late to this party, but I just had to say - the fact that John is Cerberus made my day. :)
Me chapter 6 . 7/1/2015
Bravo~! BRAVO! Absolute win!
Me chapter 5 . 7/1/2015
WHEEEEEEE!
Me chapter 4 . 7/1/2015
*applauds until hands bleed*
Oh, the FEELS! 3
Me chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
My goodness, this chapter delighted and impressed me! The roles you have for each of the characters, they're all absolutely brilliant and 100% suited! It's just perfect, and the internal conflict you're playing on so superbly is also perfect.