Reviews for Death and Flowers
Me chapter 6 . 4h
Bravo~! BRAVO! Absolute win!
Me chapter 5 . 4h
WHEEEEEEE!
Me chapter 4 . 5h
*applauds until hands bleed*
Oh, the FEELS! 3
Me chapter 3 . 5h
My goodness, this chapter delighted and impressed me! The roles you have for each of the characters, they're all absolutely brilliant and 100% suited! It's just perfect, and the internal conflict you're playing on so superbly is also perfect.
Me chapter 2 . 5h
Jeez. This is DEFINITELY something note worthy here!
Me chapter 1 . 6h
Oooo-wee!
And there's another chapter! Hooray!
alyxoxd chapter 6 . 6/1
Brilliant! I love Greek Mythology and liked very much how the story differed to the actual legend, as it meant that I wasn't to know what was coming. 5 stars!
Wynni chapter 2 . 5/22
Erm, you do remember he's in charge of *all* the Afterlife, including the Elysian fields? y'know, the happy place the dead go? full of flowers and sunlight and blah blah blah?
Caro chapter 6 . 4/24
I've always loved the story of Hades and Persephone and I think you did a great job in creating a Sherlock version of the story. Well done!
holy this is amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
This is so awesome! Just wondering, do you study Classic Civilisation?
thereichenbachangel chapter 6 . 10/7/2014
Awwwww, this is so sweet. Thank you for sharing your words with us. Well done.
thereichenbachangel chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
Ooooh Sherlock, you bastard.
Molly, dear, I feel you.
Have I told you how glad I am for finding this fic? Because I am VERY glad. Exactly what I was looking for.
thereichenbachangel chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
Thank you, John. Thank you. Sherlock taking her back and Molly asking if she could keep the black flower. Oh, my heart. Lets see how it turns out.
thereichenbachangel chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
Ah, the darkness. I love it but I love it even more when we get to see some vulnerability or sentiment in it. Molly, you go little goddess!