Reviews for Death and Flowers
absolutely...bloody marvelous. wow
dcdomain6 chapter 1 . 4/9
Fun fact: Hades doesn't rape Persephone in the originals; it's just that the word for kidnap was spelled like rape (since the alphabet used was similar) so, it was mistranslated as a rape. In reality, the older, non-Christianized versions have him wooing her from afar before "taking" her (think more along the lines of a willful teen running away from her overbearing mother with her secret boyfriend.) It was the later Christian translators that made him evil and rape-y. Otherwise, he's actually one of the most well-rounded of all the gods.
Wonderful cleverly done and. beautifully paced
Alexis Yap chapter 6 . 10/25/2016
I hardly post reviews but your story was so addictive and well thought out I just couldn't help myself. I hope you keep on writting!
Sherlolly1895 chapter 6 . 2/2/2016
I love it !
Fantastic!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/11/2015
amazing! :)
siesuta chapter 6 . 7/18/2015
Molly wishing to leave or ensure leaves are growing on Irene's head! That part got me giggling. But seriously, i like this story! Didn't quiet expected Sherlolly to fit into Greek myths. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/13/2015
That was really impressive. Bravo!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/13/2015
I know I'm a little late to this party, but I just had to say - the fact that John is Cerberus made my day. :)
Me chapter 6 . 7/1/2015
Bravo~! BRAVO! Absolute win!
Me chapter 5 . 7/1/2015
WHEEEEEEE!
Me chapter 4 . 7/1/2015
*applauds until hands bleed*
Oh, the FEELS! 3
Me chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
My goodness, this chapter delighted and impressed me! The roles you have for each of the characters, they're all absolutely brilliant and 100% suited! It's just perfect, and the internal conflict you're playing on so superbly is also perfect.
Me chapter 2 . 7/1/2015
Jeez. This is DEFINITELY something note worthy here!
Me chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Oooo-wee!
And there's another chapter! Hooray!