Reviews for Death and Flowers
Alexis Yap chapter 6 . 13h
I hardly post reviews but your story was so addictive and well thought out I just couldn't help myself. I hope you keep on writting!
Sherlolly1895 chapter 6 . 2/2
I love it !
Guest chapter 6 . 12/11/2015
amazing! :)
siesuta chapter 6 . 7/18/2015
Molly wishing to leave or ensure leaves are growing on Irene's head! That part got me giggling. But seriously, i like this story! Didn't quiet expected Sherlolly to fit into Greek myths. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/13/2015
That was really impressive. Bravo!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/13/2015
I know I'm a little late to this party, but I just had to say - the fact that John is Cerberus made my day. :)
Me chapter 6 . 7/1/2015
Bravo~! BRAVO! Absolute win!
Me chapter 5 . 7/1/2015
Me chapter 4 . 7/1/2015
*applauds until hands bleed*
Oh, the FEELS! 3
Me chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
My goodness, this chapter delighted and impressed me! The roles you have for each of the characters, they're all absolutely brilliant and 100% suited! It's just perfect, and the internal conflict you're playing on so superbly is also perfect.
Me chapter 2 . 7/1/2015
Jeez. This is DEFINITELY something note worthy here!
Me chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
And there's another chapter! Hooray!
alyxoxd chapter 6 . 6/1/2015
Brilliant! I love Greek Mythology and liked very much how the story differed to the actual legend, as it meant that I wasn't to know what was coming. 5 stars!
Wynni chapter 2 . 5/22/2015
Erm, you do remember he's in charge of *all* the Afterlife, including the Elysian fields? y'know, the happy place the dead go? full of flowers and sunlight and blah blah blah?
Caro chapter 6 . 4/24/2015
I've always loved the story of Hades and Persephone and I think you did a great job in creating a Sherlock version of the story. Well done!