Reviews for Chaos Emerald High School
Sky chapter 5 . 2/18
Hi! Great story! I keep waiting for the next chapter! Oh and I have a character ideA! A pink cat with blue eyes and wears her hair freely. She has a short strapless red dress and a matching head band. She wears red converses and wears silver bracelets. Hope ya like me idea! Bye!
Jessica chapter 6 . 2/18
This is amazing! I've been reading from the start but haven't reviewed yet! This is great and I guess the fans add characters? Well I was wondering if... You could add a hedgehog named Maria! She would have blonde (golden) hair a blue head band, shirt, and skirt, and white and blue shoes, like converses. She would be Maria but in hedgehog form! You don't have to but... Thank you if you do! You an amazing writer btw!
Bella and the Bulldogs Troy chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
can I be in the story as Knuckles gf
Fan of Nirvana 2015 chapter 6 . 3/31/2014
Yeah, once I read the description I knew, Blaze would date Silver, and probably Sonic, and Amy,
Shadow, and that girl. (Gross)
Fan of Nirvana 2015 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
So...She doesn't trust sonic, but they're dating?
rextree13 chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
so is that how eggman pays for his ivetions
Ember The Flame Guardian chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
Next time, the book'll be burnt.

I like it. :)
Getara chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
Yep, I changed usernames. I can't help but love Ember already. But I want to slap him a girl does is sometimes personal, sure brothers might want to know if they're a little overprotective, but stuff can be personal. Me and my ranting... Loved the chap, can't wait for the next! OMG, Shadow... smiled! Its the end of the world- *runs into wall*
Nate the Werehog chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
great chapter! hmm i wonder how long before eggman hatches a plan
Guest chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
YAY! New chapie! I loved it! Please continue!
Ember The Flame Guardian chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
YOU HAVE ONE CHANCE TO GIVE ME A REASON NOT TO BURN YOU ALIVE.

Just kidding! You shoulda seen the look on your face! xD

...

Nice chap.

(I HAD TO DO THAT)
Guest chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
PLEASE wrote MORE! I loves it sooo!
Nate the Werehog chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
school kind of is like hell. hmm there seems to be some love triangles. say what! eggman a teacher! this should be good
Nate the Werehog chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
eggman a teacher! what pricipal is that stupid? great chapter