Reviews for An Encounter
MAKE A SEQUEL
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Post more of this disgustingly beautiful and romantic story
Sweetnothing5107 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Beautiful! Merci, it was truly a sweet story
SilverRingasaMemory chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I really wanted a long story. XD the complete plot, antagonist, etc. But... yeah :) German Hades woot!
MartyAnn2004 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I really loved your story! I swear whenever they smiled, I smiled. Whenever she blushed, I blushed! Also it was fun practicing my French! Nice work and I love reading your stories, so can't wait to read more!

-Marty
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
This a a great story! I think that you should continue this, as it is an interesting start to a fanfic. Please continue!

Guest
Jen.Lawrence.23 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This is such an amazing story. I wish you continued.
Apollo'sdaughter chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Wowie! Here we go again muse! Another H&P Story. Hats off to you:))
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Not bad
HadesXPersephone4ever chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I love how you planned this! Yeah, WWII is the exact time they would meet in mortal terms. Great like anyother story, I really can't wait for the next one :D
Julia chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Ahh! Thank you for writing this and thank you Rorozoro for coming up with it! This is PERFECT! You're writing and the setting captured Persephone and Hade perfectly! I adore this story!
CygnesMaudits chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
"Jouir" mean cumming in a sexual situation ahah xDD When we serve a plate we say " Bon app├ętit" :)
Brimo chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This was nice :) Thanks for sharing, both Muse of Fanfiction and Rorozoro...

It actually does fit in a weird way...
pixeljam chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I loved it! It was a change from your original style, but it was very sweet. I liked how you depicted Persephone and Hades completely outside of your normal scope. It was very interesting and a good read. I enjoyed it immensely.
Helianthus8844 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012