Reviews for Brave Bonds of Vesperia
Kingdom Hearts Slayer chapter 18 . 8/5
nice keep going
Heartbreaking chapter 1 . 6/30
I will be honest with you, Gravenimage. Whether you choose to read this and consider or not...actually, your mind is already made up.. I disagree, but respect your decision. Yes...Naruto's manga was rushed up since the creator wanted to move on... I am sure, however, that he might have made a mistake to wrap things up so soon. Nonetheless his mind is made up as well... Just so you know, as a fanfiction writer, what you write becomes epic.

If you hated Naruto's ending then I believe with more reason your fiction would've proven the cure. Your fiction right from the start actually had better storyline than the original Naruto story line. It just goes to show you that the fact of the matter is, you made Naruto shine brigther in this community. I have come to for quite many years ago because of writers like you. People like you are what makes me buy a good pack of beer after a hard day's work and enjoy a good night's reading before heading to bed.

The adventure, the plot the comedy, the the thrill I have been missing in all my life. Naruto himself is a noble character who suffered greatly but didn't let him down like others. In fact he help lift others from the ground. He was a powerhouse of motivation and inspiration. You CHOSE WELL when writing Brave Bonds of Vesperia.

My main point is to screw what the creator of Naruto did. You wrote it better with a better story line. Hell, even if you didn't mix Tales of Vesperia in, you still would've written a great fanfiction. Bearing that point in mind, you could've posted this in other sites, ask someone in Japan to translate your fiction and send the message to the maker: You can write better story line than him and his team when you were 5 years old.

I am going to stop talking... this is really the first time in all 10 years of reading fiction that have motivated me to speak out. You are an amazing writer; you have used a great character (not like arrow, he is kind of a dick, BUT since that is your choice). I wish you luck...chances are that you might take my ranting opinion into consideration. Maybe not, it is up to you...I am moving on to other writers... nothing personal against you...but BBOV was among the best of what I have read so far.

Thank you for such wonderful adventure, even if it ended to soon.
thunder dragon chapter 18 . 1/2
are your stories dead? if not please update them soon
SeekerOfPeace chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
You may have made a sage mode requires the user to balance his/her chakra with nature chakra, so an Odama rasengan may not be pure , naruto doesnt need sage mode to make an Odama rasengan. I actually thought that naruto was going to use rasenshuriken when you mentioned sage mode.
Thanks for the good it up.
SeekerOfPeace chapter 12 . 12/25/2014
Road to ninja was my favourite naruto movie.I loved seeing naruto happy with his parents.
SeekerOfPeace chapter 11 . 12/25/2014
I didnt really enjoy this suspense was killing naruto, going off helping someone who you friends think is an enemy after taking a fatal must be worried be happy to see him getting punished for reason why I didnt like the chap was because I hate the Interactions between naruto and it got a bit pervy.
SeekerOfPeace chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
At times, artes sound strike? Triple kick?
You dont need special power for three times would count as a triple with your palm would also do the trick.
SeekerOfPeace chapter 9 . 12/25/2014
Looking forward to the next chappie.
SeekerOfPeace chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
Yuri and I not I and Yuri
SeekerOfPeace chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
Have you watched obito vs kakashi? Epic but be the best fight ive ever seen.
SeekerOfPeace chapter 6 . 12/25/2014
This chap was intense.I was really feeling the suspense when naruto went to Aspio.
In the last chap, I thought if the potion didnt work, naruto wouldve used Kurama's purified chakra to heal the chakra seems to help zetsu and wood to trees.
SeekerOfPeace chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
Now the part ive been waiting several chapters for!,,,...ASPIO!
SeekerOfPeace chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
Well, on second thought I think your line breaks are fine.I just wasnt used to your writing style.
SeekerOfPeace chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
You're line breaking the story too are unnecessary. For example, the scene in the sewer should be one also the scene at the break only when changing location or POV.
If you have funny ideas that may not fit with the story put it in an omake at the end of the chap.
SeekerOfPeace chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
Its been great reading your work.