Reviews for Brave Bonds of Vesperia
Leonidas24 chapter 18 . 8/17
Man this is a good story. Though from the look of the date it was last posted, it hasn't been updated in three years, are you planning on posting the next chapter or are you just going to leave it?
Jose19 chapter 12 . 4/15
I don't think that Rita will get along with Judith because of what she is pursuing and the other reason is because of Naruto's interest on her.
Jose19 chapter 11 . 4/15
Judith is hard to top because when you see her appearance she is rather attractive I wonder if she is a Elf because her appearance reminds me of this Race.
Jose19 chapter 10 . 4/14
The question now is will Naruto help Judith and lose out the friendship of Rita or will it be something else entirely.
Jose19 chapter 9 . 4/14
The question is what Artes will Naruto do because chakra is more powerful thatn Artes in my opinion because if you have seen Naruto in the Fourth Shinobi War you should know this by now.
Jose19 chapter 8 . 4/14
I wonder why Naruto hasn't used his full ability as a Ninja because the Shadow Clones and Rasengan are basic things why hasn't he used his Wind Rasengan because he has access to Elemental techniques.
Jose19 chapter 7 . 4/14
This chapter was good but I don't understand why Naruto loves Sakura because in the canon she had no feelings towards him more like sibling love instead of intimate love.
Jose19 chapter 6 . 4/14
The question is how helpful is this Blastia that Naruto has will it help him and will it compliment his other skills.
Jose19 chapter 5 . 4/14
I haven't played the game but i wonder how powerful are the monsters in this story because if Naruto is as powerful as he was in the Fourth Shinobi War he can handle himself with ease.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 4/14
The question is what danger will Naruto be in if they find about his tenant Kurama because they do kill monsters in this world and how will he be treated because he is no monster.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 4/14
I hope to see more of this because it hasn't been updated in a while and you have quite a few great stories.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 4/14
I want to see how Naruto adjusts to such a strange new world because everything here is brand new and will he lose his purpose in life.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 4/14
I want to know when are you updating this story because it looks very promising and Tales of Vesperia is quite a interesting game even though I have never played it before.
Ryner510 chapter 18 . 1/7
Finally caught up. Have to say, I love the development between Naruto and Rita and wish to see what more it will have to them. Guess I have to wait and see if you update this story again.
Ryner510 chapter 1 . 1/5
i like the story so far. Hope you update this story again.